Should I buy an iPhone 5 if there is no 4G LTE coverage in my area?
- Asked by Iphone 5
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I buy an iPhone 5 if there is no 4G LTE coverage in my area?)
1 Answer from the Community
If you don't have 4G the LTE is useless. But if you prefer higher graphic quality , a bigger screen and faster upload of apps.Then you should get and an iPhone 5. As the iPhone 5 have a longer screen, and A6 chip which bring you twice the speed as the iPhone 4S and better graphic quality.
- Answered by Aw J from Singapore
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
LTE on iphone 5 will work in Italy?
- Asked by Pietro C from Torino
- Flag as inappropriate (LTE on iphone 5 will work in Italy?)
No answers yet