Can I use the wireless keyboard with an iPad mini?
- Asked by Joanne G
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the wireless keyboard with an iPad mini?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - German
10 Answers from the Community
Yes, you can use a wireless keyboard like the small wireless Apple keyboard on the iPad mini there is no difference to the iPad, it is the same iOS and same design ideas. You can talk to a Apple person at the shop and can give you more info.
- Answered by Michael P from Newcastle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
well it has to be a Bluetooth keyboard but yes you can use a wireless keyboard just has to use bluetooth! like apples bluetooth keyboard that they sell for 69.00
- Answered by Jesse W from Highland Heights
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes you can, I bought the Mini today and also bought the Wireless Keyboard for it too. I love it.
- Answered by Corey B from Grand Rapids
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Yes. It's even offered as an item to purchase along with it when you go to the Apple online store.
- Answered by Jeannette D from Montebello
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Yes, you can.
You can use it the same as the regular IPad.
- Answered by Ricardo H from Rincon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
Yes, yes, and you should go buy it now, it works AWESOMELY!
- Answered by Karla M from Guaynabo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 6
yes you can because since ipad's and ipad mini's come with bluetooth it can connect to any Bluetooth device!:)
- Answered by Cat A from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 7
Yes, you can; however, I'm new to the ipad and I need to know about the commands. Once you pair your device with the keyboard, you're good!
- Answered by Falisha B from Mullins
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 8
Yes, and in fact any Bluetooth keyboard should -- in theory -- work with the iPad mini.
- Answered by Terry M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 9
obviously you can!!! i to have my iPad i have a keypaded case! and its osum!
- Answered by Rishi S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 10