The Bretford MobilePro Desk Mount Combo lets put both your Cinema Display or iMac and your MacBook Pro exactly where you want them. The adjustable arms allow for a considerable vertical lift of 16 inches/40.6 cm.
Flexibility and organisation
The MobilePro Combo allows you to adjust and articulate your Apple display and MacBook Pro to any position – height, depth, tilt and portrait to-landscape orientation. Plus, the integrated cable management channels keeps everything neat, tidy and out of the way.
Strength and support
This universal design features a no-tension adjustment system for maximum safety and support of your Apple hardware.
- Accommodates a Cinema Display or iMac that accepts a VESA adapter bracket and weighs 14.1 kg or less
- Also accommodates your MacBook Pro
- Position your display for maximum ergonomic comfort to relieve eye, neck and back strain
- Free up more workspace on your table or desktop
- Add more ergonomic adjustments to your Apple hardware
- Perfect companion for your Apple wireless keyboard and mouse
- Rotate screen between portrait and landscape viewing
- Cable management channel keeps everything neat, tidy and out of the way
- Easy-to-use, simple installation and effortless operation
- No-tension adjustment system for maximum safety and support of your Apple hardware
Did you notice?The flexible knuckles allows you to position the monitor and Mac portable at the best viewing angle – and cord management keeps everything nice and neat.
Apple Recommends ForPlacing a combination of your Cinema Display or iMac and your MacBook Pro in the perfect position to achieve maximum ergonomic comfort.
What's in the Box?
- Bretford MobilePro Desktop Mount Combo
- Mounting hardware
- Cable clips
- Installation instructions
- Weight: 6.3 kg
- UPC or EAN No.: 096633328697
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- Compatible with Macs and Apple Displays when used with the Apple VESA Mount Adapter Kit (not included). Proper installation requires a solid surface that is between 0.5 and 1.125 in./1.3 and 2.9 cm thick. Solid surface must be secured to a table base or something similar.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
how does the bretford attach to the desk. How the clamps attach and if they will fit to my 18th century leather top desk....Thanks.
- Asked by Brian B from Falls Church
The MobilePro Desk Mount requires you to drill 5 holes into your desk in order to secure the mount t The MobilePro Desk Mount requires you to drill 5 holes into your desk in order to secure the mount to the desk and would not be ideal for a leather top desk. …
- Answered by Jasan K from Lombard
What adapter do I need to connect Power Mac G4 Monitor Cable to an IMAXC 7.1 to use as a second screen?
- Asked by Charles O from East Greenwich
what cable do i need to connect the iMac to macbook
- Asked by Simon N from Coolum Beach
Depending on your model of iMac and MacBook it would either require a Thunderbolt or Mini DisplayPor Depending on your model of iMac and MacBook it would either require a Thunderbolt or Mini DisplayPort cable. You also need to make sure you have an iMac that supports Target Display Mode. To learn more about Target Display Mode, you can search the Apple support pages for knowledge base article HT3924. …
- Answered by Huey N from Franklin Park
1) do you need to buy a separate adapter bracket with the mounting system and a 27" display panel
- Asked by Beth D from Murphys
How wide is the mount with a 13" macbook pro and a 27" thunderbolt display connected?
- Asked by Harry C
Are you able to turn the screens to face behind the stand. I would like to use this in a retail situation so I can show the customer something.
- Asked by Lachlan M from Currumbin Waters
Yes, the arm holding the display has 3 articulated joints so you can turn the display to face just a Yes, the arm holding the display has 3 articulated joints so you can turn the display to face just about any direction. …
- Answered by Scott G from Arlington Heights