The compact Bose Computer MusicMonitor delivers full, rich sound quality without taking up too much space on your desktop. Good things really do come in small packages.
This two-piece desktop speaker system may be petite, but don't be fooled, it features the latest in switching amplifier technology combined with new, proprietary acoustic design, and Bose digital signal processing to deliver accurate, full-range sound.
The thin, powerful neodymium transducers have ten times the magnetic energy density of conventional speakers, so they're small in size, but high in output. Enjoy superior audio as the active electronic equalisation balances low, mid and high frequencies for more natural tone and clarity.
Elegant and easy to use
Smaller, lighter and 50% more efficient than many traditional linear amplifiers, the system is unobtrusive and elegant, with a solid aluminium casing to complement your notebook or desktop computer.
The handy remote keeps on/off and volume control at your fingertips and set up is simple; just plug in and press play.
- Elegant aluminium casing
- Easy connectivity - just plug in and press play
- Deep, powerful low tones
- High output
- Smaller, lighter and 50% more efficient than many traditional linear amplifiers
- Active electronic equalisation
- Remote control volume and on/off
- Shielded to prevent interference with other devices
- A/C powered
Did you notice?The Bose Computer MusicMonitor is smaller, lighter and 50% more efficient than many traditional linear amplifiers.
Apple Recommends ForFull and rich, high-quality audio playback from a compact design.
What's in the Box?
- Two Bose MusicMonitor speakers
- Remote control
- Power cord
- Connecting cable
- Demonstration CD
- Connections: Headphone port
- Height: Per speaker: 12.2 cm/4.81 in.
- Width: Per speaker: 6.5 cm/2.5 in.
- Depth: Per speaker: 4.81 in./12.3 cm
- Weight: Right speaker: 0.6 kg; Left speaker: 0.5 kg
- Mac OS X v10.4.6 or later
- Mfr. Part Number: 323232-1100
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817586009
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod shuffle 1st Generation
iPod shuffle 2nd Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I use the Bose computer monitor speakers with a television as well as my MacBook Pro
- Asked by Keith A
Yes, but it depends on what television [device] you have or get.
1st/ the Bose speakers use a ste Yes, but it depends on what television [device] you have or get.
1st/ the Bose speakers use a stereo 3.5mm mini-jack so unless your TV monitor has a mini-jack you'll need some sort of adaptor. Most TV's have RCA connectors for audio and you should be able to find either online or a specialist electronic goods store that stock an adaptor that has two [male] RCA connectors [usually one red, one black] cabled to a stereo 3.5 mini jack socket [female].
2nd/ You'll find most "Televisions" ie combined screen [monitor] & tuners [the bit that receives and decodes the broadcasted TV signal] have speakers built in to them so there's not going to be a huge benefit to running your Bose monitors with this kind of TV except a possible increase in sound quality if the TV speakers are really rubbish.
3rd/ Some older TV's don't have any audio output connectors to connect your external speakers to.
Tip: It's best to NOT use the headphone socket to run your Bose units because the power output is much greater than the level that the Bose are designed for and you'll usually you'll get a more distorted sound even if you turn down the headphone socket's level. …
- Answered by Ken F from Tamarama
can I use the bose mini speakers with the iPad?
- Asked by Eneida M from Coral Gables
Yes. Using the 3.5mm audio out put, these would connect directly using the provided cable
- Answered by Luke J
Can I use these speakers without a Apple Desktop or Laptop? as I have a Dell computer
- Asked by Ewa B
Yes. They are compatible with any PC or Mac that has a standard headphone jack.
- Answered by Timothy T from Puyallup
I'm sure they sound great but are they compatible with mountain lion?
- Asked by Silvio R from San Antonio
Of course they are. Does not really matter what OS is being used, since there is no "installation" r Of course they are. Does not really matter what OS is being used, since there is no "installation" required. I bought the speakers when my laptop had OS X10.6; now it is OS X 10.8.3 (ML) and no problem using the speakers at all!! …
- Answered by R H from Mumbai
What is the length of the power cable from the power pack to the speaker?
- Asked by Dean B
I have just measured the length of the cable between the shoulders of the stress relief features on I have just measured the length of the cable between the shoulders of the stress relief features on the cable. The measurement is 60 inches. One inches equals 25.3999 millimetres. I bought my speaker system in Canada. I would ASUME the same length from other areas of the world. …
- Answered by Christopher S from Vancouver
Is this compatible with Iphone?
- Asked by R A
Yes the Computer Music Monitor system certainly is. All you do is hook the cable to your iPHone and Yes the Computer Music Monitor system certainly is. All you do is hook the cable to your iPHone and your ready to go :)
Hope this helps :) …
- Answered by Crystal R from Beeville