Fujitsu ScanSnap S1500M Sheet-Fed Scanner
- Create searchable PDFs with a single button
- Intelligent paper feed detects size and colour
- Scans at up to 20 ppm
- Automatic document feeder holds 50 pages
Apple Recommends For
Reducing paper clutter, storage space and security risk associated with unmanaged paperwork by turning it into files on your Mac.
The ScanSnap S1500M delivers even higher performance and easier operation for Mac users in the home or at the office.
Offering speed with quality, the ScanSnap S1500M gives you up to 20 pages per minute in color, greyscale or black and white - even at 300 dpi color.
Easily transform paper with the touch of one button
Intelligent technology working behind the scene ensures your PDF or JPEG files look their best automatically.
Quick Menu for flexibility
You can quickly access all the powerful features of ScanSnap from the centralised Quick Menu. Just scan and choose a function to quickly transition from one scanning intention to another.
Simply load a stack of up to 50 pages into the automatic document feeder and press the "Scan" button.
- One-button searchable PDF creation
- Intelligent paper feed detection
- Up to 20 ppm speed
- 50-page automatic document feeder
- Compact size
- Bundled software includes Adobe Acrobat 8
Did You Notice?
You can scan both sides of a paper document and automatically create a searchable PDF within seconds.
- Other Features: Automatic Document Feeder,Automatic Document Recognition
- Scannable Media: Envelopes,Index Card,Labels,Paper
- Scanner ADF Capacity: 50
- Scanner Type: Document
- Maximum Document Size: 8.5 x 14.17 in./21.6 x 36.0 cm
- Scanner resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Weight: 6.62 lb./3.0 kg
- Mac OS X v.10.4 or v.10.5 or later
- 1 GB RAM
- Mac PowerPC G5 or Intel Core Duo processor
- 2.4 GHz or faster
- 250 MB free hard drive space
- DVD-ROM drive
What's in the Box?
- ScanSnap S1500M scanner
- AC adapter
- Power cable
- USB cable
- Set-up DVD-ROM
- Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional DVD-ROM
- Getting started guide
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- Warranty: One-year limited warranty
- UPC or EAN No.: TV569ZM/A
- Note: * Scanning speed may vary based on usage.
- Asked by John M
- Asked by Paul N
No answers yet
- Asked by Toni R from Swindon
Yes it does.
And VERY quickly too!
Hence why everyone should own the S1500M machine if they really want to be serious about going paper-free. It really worked for me, and several friends also use one accordingly, as nothing really competes with it. …More
- Answered by James S
Does it include the following things : - Manager V3.0 (For Mac) - Organizer V4.0 - CardMinder™v4.0 - ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap™ 4.0 1 ScanSnap?
- Asked by Juma A from Abu Dhabi
- Asked by Ryan W
No, afraid not. It has to be connected directly through a wired connection.
Dunno why you can't get an affordable home/soho wireless network doc scanner myself (I've looked around) but that's they way it is currently.
If you want a machine that is wirelessly networked, you need the Fujitsu N1800 model, which unfortunately costs around 3 times this one (fairly good though, given other network doc scanners are several thousands, on average!).
For a reasonably affordable wired machine, this S1500M is still the best on the market IMO (I've tried many), so don't hesitate getting one if you really need to get docs or photos scanned into either .pdf or .jpg format. …More
- Answered by James S
It will turn photos into .pdf files, so i would use a flatbed scanner for photos instead. This scanner shines when scanning documents, either singles, or sets of documents. I have many in service, even in dusty environments they last well. …More
- Answered by Kelly S from Rocky Mountain House