This handcrafted leather case provides a sturdy defensive surround to protect your iPod classic from scratches and minor knocks. With full access to the ports and click wheel you won't suffer any loss of functionality as your iPod stays looking new.
More than just an iPod case
Inside you'll find handy storage compartments for your credit or membership cards giving this case an added use as a wallet or purse. The exterior cover boasts a classy, embossed design, finished with a high-quality Ted Baker badge, while the textured interior adds a colourful accent.
- Handcrafted from high quality leather
- Classic Ted Baker badge
- Antique brass finished poppers
- Colour contrast stitching
- Embossed leather exterior design
- Textured leather interior
- Keeps iPod safe from knocks and bumps
- Easy access to iPod ports and click wheel
Did you notice?This case even has handy storage compartments inside for your credit or membership cards.
Apple Recommends ForKeeping you and your iPod classic looking sharp at all times.
What's in the Box?
- Ted Baker Leather Case for iPod classic
- Form Factor: Wallet
- Material: Leather
- UPC or EAN No.: 819798027935
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- iPod not included.
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can you fit the earphones in whilst the iPod is in the case
- Asked by Hilary M
Is it suitable for iPod model MA002FB 30gb one of the earlier models?
- Asked by Arthur B
Will this cover fit the ipod 80 gb model number: A1136?
- Asked by Ian B