The Bose® Companion® 3 Series II speaker system delivers top-of-the-line stereo performance from all your computer entertainment. Enjoy striking clarity and depth from your iPod, or Mac to bring music, movies and games to life.
Superb sound reproduction
Two stereo speakers with matching stands to take up less of your desktop space deliver crisp highs, while the compact Acoustimass module handles lower notes from under your desk.
Control pod for easy access
Plus, the all-in-one control pod keeps volume control, one-touch mute, headphone jack and aux input within easy reach. Give your audio the pro-quality treatment it deserves.
- TrueSpace stereo technology
- Elegant speakers with optional stands
- Compact Acoustimass module for deep, low tones
- All-in-one control pod for volume, headphone jack and aux input
- Magnetically shielded satellite speakers
- Compression circuitry
- Active equalisation
- Dual inputs to connect both iPod and Mac
Did you notice?The all-in-one control pod keeps volume control, one-touch mute, headphone jack and aux input within easy reach.
Apple Recommends ForEnjoying striking clarity and depth for your iPod or Mac from these compact speakers and subwoofer.
What's in the Box?
- Two satellite speakers
- Acoustimass module
- Control pod
- Power cord
- Connecting cables
- Drivers: Two magnetically shielded 2 in./5.0 cm long-throw, wide-range transducers One 5.25 in./13.3 cm woofer
- Power: Power pack rating (U.S./Canada): 120VAC, 50/60Hz
- Height: Satellites on stands: 6.0 in./15.0 cm; Acoustimass module: 8.5 in./21.7 cm; Control pod: 2.5 in./6.35 cm
- Width: Satellites on stands: 3.38 in./8.6 cm; Acoustimass module: 6.75 in./17.2 cm
- Depth: Satellites on stands: 3.25 in./8.2 cm; Acoustimass module: 13.75 in./34.8 cm; Control pod: 1.13 in./2.9 cm
- Weight: Satellites on stands: 0.8 lb./0.4 kg; Acoustimass module: 14.7 lb./6.7 kg; Control pod: 0.5 lb./0.2 kg
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817545952
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- Compatible with all iPods
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod shuffle 1st Generation
iPod shuffle 2nd Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
are these speakers 110v & 220v - that is, can I use both in USA and UK?
- Asked by Dorothy W from South Normanton
Are the speakers compatible to the13' Macbook Pro?
- Asked by David S from Brooklyn
These speakers need a 3.5mm port to plug into, which is usually your headphone socket on the compute These speakers need a 3.5mm port to plug into, which is usually your headphone socket on the computers (as my imac), so if you have one on your macbook (which i'm pretty sure you would) then yes, it is compatible with your macbook. …
- Answered by Nomaan B
No, but you can connect them to an airport express to make them "Airplay".
- Answered by Alexandru C
As long as the TV has a headphone output, then yes you can. If it doesn't, but has red and white out As long as the TV has a headphone output, then yes you can. If it doesn't, but has red and white output connectors, you can still connect it, but you may need to purchase a phono cable. …
- Answered by Paul B
Are Bose companion 3 series I Multimedia Speakers Thx certified?
- Asked by Ann M from Villa Maria