Whether you're recording a guitar at your kitchen table or a complete band in the studio, the Snowball can capture sound with detail unheard of before in a USB mic. Plus, it's a direct plug and play mic that connects to either a Mac or PC - no additional software is needed.
Record anything from vocals to a full band
With its dual capsule design and unique three-pattern switch - cardioid, cardioid with -10dB pad, and omni - the Snowball can handle everything from soft vocals to the loudest garage band - and it's ideal for podcasting.
- Professional condenser microphone
- USB powered
- Plug-and-play functionality
- Unique three-pattern switch
- Dual-capsule design
- Acoustical operating principle: Position 1-3: Pressure gradient
- Polar pattern: Position 102: Cardioid; Position 3: Omnidirectional
Did you notice?The microphone is bus powered from USB, so no batteries are required.
Apple Recommends ForRecording everything from podcasts to your live band, easily and with professional quality.
What's in the Box?
- Snowball microphone
- 6-inch stand
- USB cable
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 18kHz
- Connections: USB
- Weight: 2.25 lbs.
- OS X v.10.4.9 or later
- 64MB RAM
- USB 2.0
- Windows XP (SP2)/Vista/7
- UPC or EAN No.: 836213001851
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- Warranty: Two year
- Two year
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can you use this as a microphone to walk around with like a rock star? Would my nine year old be able to hear her voice amplified as she sings ?
- Asked by Michelle E from Lakewood
does this mic interface with garageband
- Asked by Roger S from Palm Harbor
- Answered by Jasper W
Is this compatible with the iPad?
- Asked by Morgan S from Phoenix
Actually, it is! You need the right kind of cable though, they tell you on the Blue site which one y Actually, it is! You need the right kind of cable though, they tell you on the Blue site which one you need to use it for your iPad! …
- Answered by Tyler M from Tilbury