Charge and sync your iPhone 5c with the iPhone 5c Dock. Your iPhone sits upright in the dock as it syncs or charges, so it’s perfect for a desk or countertop. It features a convenient audio line-out port that connects to powered speakers. You can even conduct speakerphone calls with your iPhone in its dock.
Here are some ways you can use the iPhone 5c Dock:
- Connect the dock to your computer with the USB cable (sold separately) to sync iPhone and charge its battery.
- Connect the dock to a power point using the Apple USB Power Adapter (included with your iPhone) to charge the battery.
- Place your iPhone in the dock and enjoy clear audio during speakerphone calls thanks to special audio porting.
- Connect the dock to powered speakers or a stereo using a 3.5 mm cable (sold separately) to play music and podcasts through your iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- iPhone 5c Dock
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Do you have to have speakers to hear music or is the phone and a dock enough to listen to music?
- Asked by Shiheda F from Philadelphia
Will this work with an iPod touh 5th generation?
- Asked by David S from Oak Ridge
Yes,both the iPhone 5c and the iPhone 5S docks work with the iPod Touch 5th generation, but the iPho Yes,both the iPhone 5c and the iPhone 5S docks work with the iPod Touch 5th generation, but the iPhone 5s dock will fit it better. …
- Answered by Vaibhav E
Does this dock include a Digital to Analog Converter like the 8pin to 30pin adapter does?
- Asked by Christopher B from Seattle
Has anyone tried putting a 5/5s on this dock?
- Asked by Amber B from Mount Pleasant
would this dock be compatible with my Bose Wave system? for charging and playing through the speakers?
- Asked by Stephen P
If your system has an audio in, then yes. You will also be able to charge it through the speakers if If your system has an audio in, then yes. You will also be able to charge it through the speakers if they have a USB port on them.
You'll have to put the system on AUX mode to listen to the audio from your iPhone.
Hope I could help! …
- Answered by Meredith G from Uniontown