Charge and sync your iPhone 5c with the iPhone 5c Dock. Your iPhone sits upright in the dock as it syncs or charges, so it’s perfect for a desk or countertop. It features a convenient audio line-out port that connects to powered speakers. You can even conduct speakerphone calls with your iPhone in its dock.
Here are some ways you can use the iPhone 5c Dock:
- Connect the dock to your computer with the USB cable (sold separately) to sync iPhone and charge its battery.
- Connect the dock to a power point using the Apple USB Power Adapter (included with your iPhone) to charge the battery.
- Place your iPhone in the dock and enjoy clear audio during speakerphone calls thanks to special audio porting.
- Connect the dock to powered speakers or a stereo using a 3.5 mm cable (sold separately) to play music and podcasts through your iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- iPhone 5c Dock
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will the ipod nano 7th gen fit and work on this dock?
- Asked by Fern B
what is the difference between the 5s and 5c docks
- Asked by Austin W from Fort Worth
Does this dock include a Digital to Analog Converter like the 8pin to 30pin adapter does?
- Asked by Christopher B from Seattle
Do you have to have speakers to hear music or is the phone and a dock enough to listen to music?
- Asked by Shiheda F from Philadelphia
Has anyone tried putting a 5/5s on this dock?
- Asked by Amber B from Mount Pleasant