Charge and sync your iPhone 5c with the iPhone 5c Dock. Your iPhone sits upright in the dock as it syncs or charges, so it’s perfect for a desk or countertop. It features a convenient audio line-out port that connects to powered speakers. You can even conduct speakerphone calls with your iPhone in its dock.
Here are some ways you can use the iPhone 5c Dock:
- Connect the dock to your computer with the USB cable (sold separately) to sync iPhone and charge its battery.
- Connect the dock to a power point using the Apple USB Power Adapter (included with your iPhone) to charge the battery.
- Place your iPhone in the dock and enjoy clear audio during speakerphone calls thanks to special audio porting.
- Connect the dock to powered speakers or a stereo using a 3.5 mm cable (sold separately) to play music and podcasts through your iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- iPhone 5c Dock
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
This dock for the iPhone 5 will it work with a Sony Mini HI-fi component System?
- Asked by Carrie S from Chesapeake
Does this dock include a Digital to Analog Converter like the 8pin to 30pin adapter does?
- Asked by Christopher B from Seattle
Can you use a case with dock???
- Asked by David G from Garland
Apple designs their docks to be just the right size for just the phone. Otherwise those with No.
Apple designs their docks to be just the right size for just the phone. Otherwise those with out cases on their phones, their phone wouldn't sit right in the dock, the hole would be too wide. Plus most 3rd party cases are different shapes and sizes. There are a few if any (none that I know of) actual docks that are made to dock a device with a case on. …
- Answered by Mathew W from West Bend
Can you use this dock on a iphone 5?
- Asked by Neal S from Mahopac
When I insert my iPhone 5 into the dock I get a msg saying "This accessory is not sup Yes, but...
When I insert my iPhone 5 into the dock I get a msg saying "This accessory is not supported by this device" ("Dieses Zubehör wird vom diesem Gerät nicht unterstützt"). Despite that msg, however, the phone charges and synchs. …
- Answered by Kai-joachim K from Seattle