Charge and sync your iPhone 5s or iPhone 5 with the iPhone 5s Dock. Your iPhone sits upright in the dock as it syncs or charges, so it’s perfect for a desk or countertop. It features a convenient audio line-out port that connects to powered speakers. It supports other iPhone 5 accessories, such as the Lightning to USB Cable (sold separately). You can even conduct speakerphone calls with your iPhone in its dock.
Here are some ways you can use the iPhone 5s Dock:
- Connect the dock to your computer with the USB cable (sold separately) to sync iPhone and charge its battery.
- Connect the dock to an power point using the Apple USB Power Adapter (included with your iPhone) to charge the battery.
- Place your iPhone in the dock and enjoy clear audio during speakerphone calls thanks to special audio porting.
- Connect the dock to powered speakers or a stereo using a 3.5 mm cable (sold separately) to play music and podcasts through your iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- iPhone 5s Dock
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
does the iPhone 5 work with this
- Asked by Mason M from Shamong
Yes as it's stated to be compatible in the product page. Works with iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s
- Answered by Tim C
Does This Dock Support Audio Out Through The Lightning Cable?
- Asked by Mitchell M from London
Does it have to be plugged in to speakers for sound to come out?
- Asked by Helen F
Will the built in microphone on the iPhone headphones work when plugged into the dock's line-out?
- Asked by Barry J from Easley
Can this dock be used with an Apple remote?
- Asked by Jessica L from Elk River
There is no IR receiver on the dock, so your Apple Remote will not work with devices docked in it.
- Answered by Drew M