Charge and sync your iPhone 5s or iPhone 5 with the iPhone 5s Dock. Your iPhone sits upright in the dock as it syncs or charges, so it’s perfect for a desk or countertop. It features a convenient audio line-out port that connects to powered speakers. It supports other iPhone 5 accessories, such as the Lightning to USB Cable (sold separately). You can even conduct speakerphone calls with your iPhone in its dock.
Here are some ways you can use the iPhone 5s Dock:
- Connect the dock to your computer with the USB cable (sold separately) to sync iPhone and charge its battery.
- Connect the dock to an power point using the Apple USB Power Adapter (included with your iPhone) to charge the battery.
- Place your iPhone in the dock and enjoy clear audio during speakerphone calls thanks to special audio porting.
- Connect the dock to powered speakers or a stereo using a 3.5 mm cable (sold separately) to play music and podcasts through your iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- iPhone 5s Dock
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How much current does this charger draw?
- Asked by Robert S from Berowra
No answers yet
does the iPhone 5 work with this
- Asked by Mason M from Shamong
Yes as it's stated to be compatible in the product page. Works with iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s
- Answered by Tim C
with apple dock can we sync iphone 5 to a pc
- Asked by Vignesh S
Yes, as long as the lightening cable coming from the dock is plugged into the pc. Use the Lightening Yes, as long as the lightening cable coming from the dock is plugged into the pc. Use the Lightening cable that came with your iPhone 5 and connect it to the dock and then to the pc you wish to sync it to, and plug the phone into the dock. You should be able to sync …
- Answered by Steve H from Cary
Does the iPhone 5s dock do video output
- Asked by Kevin G from Pleasant Grove
Can this dock be used with an Apple remote, I have tried and it does not seem to be working?
- Asked by Rebecca S from Anchorage