Charge and sync your iPhone 5s or iPhone 5 with the iPhone 5s Dock. Your iPhone sits upright in the dock as it syncs or charges, so it’s perfect for a desk or countertop. It features a convenient audio line-out port that connects to powered speakers. It supports other iPhone 5 accessories, such as the Lightning to USB Cable (sold separately). You can even conduct speakerphone calls with your iPhone in its dock.
Here are some ways you can use the iPhone 5s Dock:
- Connect the dock to your computer with the USB cable (sold separately) to sync iPhone and charge its battery.
- Connect the dock to an power point using the Apple USB Power Adapter (included with your iPhone) to charge the battery.
- Place your iPhone in the dock and enjoy clear audio during speakerphone calls thanks to special audio porting.
- Connect the dock to powered speakers or a stereo using a 3.5 mm cable (sold separately) to play music and podcasts through your iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- iPhone 5s Dock
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Dock that makes no sense !!
Looks cool. And that's it.
1) Finger print scanning is clumsy when docked due to the fact that dock's body covers the scanner a Looks cool. And that's it.
1) Finger print scanning is clumsy when docked due to the fact that dock's body covers the scanner a bit.
2) The headphone jack on the dock routes music. But volume controls won't work.
3) Calls wont work via headphones when docked. So take the phone out each time when you get a call.
4) I wanted to give zero. But there's no option for that �� …
- Written by Sajin S from Kerala
- Written by Mansour A from Abu Dhabi
I bought this dock for my new iPhone 5s. I also bought the new apple leather cases for my iPhone. The problem is you can not inser I bought this dock for my new iPhone 5s. I also bought the new apple leather cases for my iPhone. The problem is you can not insert the phone inside the dock with the case. Every time you must remove the case. Poor design. …
- Written by Abdulhakim M from Dubai
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does overnight use damage the iPhone's battery?
- Asked by Winston Z
No. The iPhone (in fact, pretty much anything with a Li-ion battery) has charging circuitry that pre No. The iPhone (in fact, pretty much anything with a Li-ion battery) has charging circuitry that prevents overcharging. Some argue it is better to leave it plugged in than slowly draining overnight. …
- Answered by James D
does the dock have microphones which allow it to be used as a better speakerphone?
- Asked by Meena R from Cupertino
Will headphones work with the line out connection?
- Asked by Michael J from Olathe
Yes, but you'll lose the ability to control volume from the phone. The line-out provides a line-lev Yes, but you'll lose the ability to control volume from the phone. The line-out provides a line-level input for something that has its own volume controls. …
- Answered by Harkirat V
Can this dock be used with an iphone 6 or iphone 6plus?
- Asked by Brian G from Fairview
No. I don't believe it would fit. The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus are wider than the iPhone 5s
- Answered by Jacob H from Chicago