This USB 2.0 cable connects your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to your computer's USB port for syncing and charging or to the Apple USB Power Adapter for convenient charging from a wall outlet.*
- Reversible design
What's in the Box?
- Apple Lightning to USB Cable
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Do they make a longer cord for charging the Ipad?
- Asked by Brenda H from Bancroft
I bought my much longer cord at the Apple store
- Answered by Luis W from San Antonio
is there warranty for the Lightning to USB Cable?
- Asked by Aaron S
Keep in mind, the cable that came with your device is covered by the device warranty. Don't Yep
Keep in mind, the cable that came with your device is covered by the device warranty. Don't buy a new cable if your phone is only 4 months old and it stopped working! Apple will replace under warranty. …
- Answered by Zachary M from Landisville
does lightning to USB cable work with both iPad Air and iPhone 5
- Asked by Rebecca B from Rockport
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)
Yes, it is the same cable for iPad Air and iPhone 5.
- Answered by Ellen L
lightning to usb 3.0 cable?
- Asked by Robert S G from Ukiah
No there is not.
- Answered by Philip K
Do you have a recharge cable for an IPAD 1ST GENERATION?
- Asked by Anthony B from Roseland
If you mean 30 pin yes they still make it.
- Answered by Max W from Pacific Palicades