Rediscover your music.
Put on the Apple In-Ear Headphones, select your favorite track, and hear musical details you never knew existed. It's almost like you're experiencing your music for the first time.
Two drivers in each earpiece.
Each earpiece contains two separate high-performance drivers — a woofer and a tweeter — resulting in rich, detailed, and accurate sound reproduction and amazing bass response for all types of music.
Impressive sound isolation.
Choose from three sizes of soft, silicone ear tips for a comfortable, stable fit. When inserted in your ear, they create a seal that blocks outside noise so you can get the most from your music.
The control capsule located on the cable of the right earpiece includes a microphone and three buttons. Here's what you can do with this convenient remote*:
- Adjust volume by pressing the + and - buttons.
- Control music and video playback — including play/pause and next/previous — by pressing the centre button.
- Record voice memos on supported devices.
- Answer and end calls.
Steel mesh caps for protection.
Stainless steel mesh caps protect the precision acoustic components from dust and debris. You can remove the caps for cleaning or replace them with an extra set that's included in the box.
What's in the Box?
- Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic
- Carrying case
- Three sets of silicone ear tips (small, medium, large)
- Two replacement mesh caps
- Frequency Response: 5Hz to 21kHz
- Impedance: 23 Ohms
- Sound Pressure Level: 109 dB SPL/mW
- Drivers: Custom two-way balanced armature (woofer and tweeter in each earpiece)
- Weight: 0.4 ounces (10.2 grams)
- Cable Length: 1,065mm from audio jack to splitter; 330mm to earpiece
- See the following for compatibility information: www.apple.com/earphones.
- Requires software version 1.0.3 for iPod nano (4th generation), 2.0.1 for iPod classic (120GB) and 2.2 or later for iPod touch (2nd generation).
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini with Retina display
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
When using with the iPhone 5 (or other iPhone) does the mic noise cancellation still work for the audio sent to the person I'm calling?
- Asked by Jason Z from Greer
I guess the mic is not noise cancelling (isolating) but the best solution for you is to put the mic I guess the mic is not noise cancelling (isolating) but the best solution for you is to put the mic closer to your mouth and and cover the other180 degrees …
- Answered by Daniel H from Brisbane
Are these headphones compatible with Ipod shuffle 3rd generation?
- Asked by Nahuel B
- Answered by Alex S
is it waterproof?
- Asked by Vinicio C from Riverhead
- Answered by Marco C from Milano
Audio jack size
- Asked by Alan S from Gray
As far as I know all Apple products use the 3.5mm, 4 pin (TRRS) style audio port.
- Answered by Kevin B from Winter Springs