Rediscover your music.
Put on the Apple In-Ear Headphones, select your favorite track, and hear musical details you never knew existed. It's almost like you're experiencing your music for the first time.
Two drivers in each earpiece.
Each earpiece contains two separate high-performance drivers — a woofer and a tweeter — resulting in rich, detailed, and accurate sound reproduction and amazing bass response for all types of music.
Impressive sound isolation.
Choose from three sizes of soft, silicone ear tips for a comfortable, stable fit. When inserted in your ear, they create a seal that blocks outside noise so you can get the most from your music.
The control capsule located on the cable of the right earpiece includes a microphone and three buttons. Here's what you can do with this convenient remote*:
- Adjust volume by pressing the + and - buttons.
- Control music and video playback — including play/pause and next/previous — by pressing the centre button.
- Record voice memos on supported devices.
- Answer and end calls.
Steel mesh caps for protection.
Stainless steel mesh caps protect the precision acoustic components from dust and debris. You can remove the caps for cleaning or replace them with an extra set that's included in the box.
What's in the Box?
- Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic
- Carrying case
- Three sets of silicone ear tips (small, medium, large)
- Two replacement mesh caps
- Frequency Response: 5Hz to 21kHz
- Impedance: 23 Ohms
- Sound Pressure Level: 109 dB SPL/mW
- Drivers: Custom two-way balanced armature (woofer and tweeter in each earpiece)
- Weight: 0.4 ounces (10.2 grams)
- Cable Length: 1,065mm from audio jack to splitter; 330mm to earpiece
- See the following for compatibility information: www.apple.com/earphones.
- Requires software version 1.0.3 for iPod nano (4th generation), 2.0.1 for iPod classic (120GB) and 2.2 or later for iPod touch (2nd generation).
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 3
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is there a compatible extension cord for earphones like this?
- Asked by James H from Richardson
are they waterproof
- Asked by Reece S from Brooks
they're not waterproof
- Answered by Nan Lynn Lynn K from Lyons
Audio jack size
- Asked by Alan S from Gray
Standard 3.5mm audio jack.
- Answered by Maria B from Tucson
Can you buy replacement ear tips for apple head phones
- Asked by Irene S from Kelowna
No, you can't yet, which is really bad PR from my point of view since they are not cheap! I have the No, you can't yet, which is really bad PR from my point of view since they are not cheap! I have them and they are really good, may be the best i ever had in terms of sound quality and comfortability, but i seriously can't believe that MAC will not be aware that the rubber that goes on it needs replacement every several months. The fact that they are not available is really revealing of their intention to make you buy new ones.
As they changed the plug for the Iphone a few years ago when they didn't needed it, now they are coming out with a product that you can't fix. At least up to today! …
- Answered by Lucas B from Los Angeles