Rediscover your music.
Put on the Apple In-Ear Headphones, select your favorite track, and hear musical details you never knew existed. It's almost like you're experiencing your music for the first time.
Two drivers in each earpiece.
Each earpiece contains two separate high-performance drivers — a woofer and a tweeter — resulting in rich, detailed, and accurate sound reproduction and amazing bass response for all types of music.
Impressive sound isolation.
Choose from three sizes of soft, silicone ear tips for a comfortable, stable fit. When inserted in your ear, they create a seal that blocks outside noise so you can get the most from your music.
The control capsule located on the cable of the right earpiece includes a microphone and three buttons. Here's what you can do with this convenient remote*:
- Adjust volume by pressing the + and - buttons.
- Control music and video playback — including play/pause and next/previous — by pressing the centre button.
- Record voice memos on supported devices.
- Answer and end calls.
Steel mesh caps for protection.
Stainless steel mesh caps protect the precision acoustic components from dust and debris. You can remove the caps for cleaning or replace them with an extra set that's included in the box.
What's in the Box?
- Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic
- Carrying case
- Three sets of silicone ear tips (small, medium, large)
- Two replacement mesh caps
- Frequency Response: 5Hz to 21kHz
- Impedance: 23 Ohms
- Sound Pressure Level: 109 dB SPL/mW
- Drivers: Custom two-way balanced armature (woofer and tweeter in each earpiece)
- Weight: 0.4 ounces (10.2 grams)
- Cable Length: 1,065mm from audio jack to splitter; 330mm to earpiece
- See the following for compatibility information: www.apple.com/earphones.
- Requires software version 1.0.3 for iPod nano (4th generation), 2.0.1 for iPod classic (120GB) and 2.2 or later for iPod touch (2nd generation).
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)
iPad mini with Retina display
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Audio jack size
- Asked by Alan S from Gray
As far as I know all Apple products use the 3.5mm, 4 pin (TRRS) style audio port.
- Answered by Kevin B from Winter Springs
Are these headphones compatible with Ipod shuffle 3rd generation?
- Asked by Nahuel B
- Answered by Alex S
Can they change the radio station
- Asked by Sue L from Cornwall
Yes they will cycle through the preset stations on the iPod Nano in a similar way you skip and repea Yes they will cycle through the preset stations on the iPod Nano in a similar way you skip and repeat songs when you play music. You do this by double-clicking the center button to advance one in the preset list and triple-click the center button to go back one preset. Single-clicking the center button enables the "live pause" feature, which is good for commercial skipping (if your timing is good, you're patient enough to wait the 15 minutes for the buffer to fill and you don't change stations). I'm not sure if it reacts to the button presses if you don't have any presets saved though. …
- Answered by Kevin B from Winter Springs
Can you buy replacement ear tips for apple head phones
- Asked by Irene S from Kelowna
If you call Apple's 1-800 number, you can order a set of replacement silicon tips (a pair of each si If you call Apple's 1-800 number, you can order a set of replacement silicon tips (a pair of each size) for $10 USD. You can only do this over the phone, the replacement tips are not available to purchase online or in stores. …
- Answered by Patrick A from Columbus
Which are the best earphones to use with an iPad Mini?
- Asked by Hazel E
Using apple earphones are better with apple products as their fitting in the device is more secure a Using apple earphones are better with apple products as their fitting in the device is more secure and snug fit as if you used something else. If you are going to buy Apple earphones it depends whether your more comfortable with the earpods or in ear headphones. In my opinion buy one of the Apple ones. …
- Answered by Shiva K from Hayward