Unlike traditional, circular earbuds, the design of the new Apple EarPods is defined by the geometry of the ear. Which makes them more comfortable for more people than any other earbud-style headphone.
The speakers inside Apple EarPods have been engineered to minimize sound loss and maximize sound output. So you get high-quality audio that’s just as impressive as what you’d hear from more expensive headphones.
The Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic also include a built-in remote that lets you adjust the volume, control the playback of music and video, and answer or end calls with a pinch of the cord.
- Designed by Apple
- Deeper, richer bass tones
- Greater protection from sweat and water
- Control music and video playback
- Answer and end calls
What's in the Box?
- Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic
- Storage and travel case
- The remote and mic are supported by all models of iPod, iPhone, and iPad (not all models support volume up/down functions). Audio is supported by all iPod models.
- Requires software version 1.0.3 for iPod nano (4th generation), 2.0.1 for iPod classic (120GB), and 2.2 or later for iPod touch (2nd generation).
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 3
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
AWESOME Design !!!
I love these earphones !! People don really figure what they're using because there are not many people who know much about ear/he I love these earphones !! People don really figure what they're using because there are not many people who know much about ear/headphones !! I wanna thank Apple for designing these, wanna thank those who care about people's health and comfort. Rock on Apple \m/ …
- Written by Moji M from Melville
2 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will the EarPods work with other smartphones and audio devices?
- Asked by Brandon H from Johnson City
Yes the EarPods work with other smartphones and audio devices. I have been using EarPods with my HTC Yes the EarPods work with other smartphones and audio devices. I have been using EarPods with my HTC Wildfire S.As for the audio control it works for it too. …
- Answered by Yousuf S
Can you mute/ unmute yourself on phone calls?
- Asked by Paul S from New York
When on a call:
1) Press hide
2) Press mute
- Answered by Richard V from Ringwood North
can I use a Bluetooth headphone with ipod shuffle
- Asked by Henry F
No, currently none of the iPod Shuffles have a Bluetooth antennae.
- Answered by Derrick K from Flower Mound
The connecting plug does not make contact with the interior jack on the iPhone 5S. Are there earpods made specifically for this phone?
- Asked by Sandra R from Fort Scott
Are EarPods for iPhone 5 and 6 the same?
- Asked by Kathryn C from Vancouver
Apple earpods MD827ZM/A vs MD827LL/A -- Is there any difference?
- Asked by Arun N from Saint Louis
ZM/A - for China
LL/A - for USA
RS/A - for Russia
- Answered by Pavlo T