Unlike traditional, circular earbuds, the design of the new Apple EarPods is defined by the geometry of the ear. Which makes them more comfortable for more people than any other earbud-style headphone.
The speakers inside Apple EarPods have been engineered to minimize sound loss and maximize sound output. So you get high-quality audio that’s just as impressive as what you’d hear from more expensive headphones.
The Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic also include a built-in remote that lets you adjust the volume, control the playback of music and video, and answer or end calls with a pinch of the cord.
- Designed by Apple
- Deeper, richer bass tones
- Greater protection from sweat and water
- Control music and video playback
- Answer and end calls
What's in the Box?
- Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic
- Storage and travel case
- The remote and mic are supported by all models of iPod, iPhone, and iPad (not all models support volume up/down functions). Audio is supported by all iPod models.
- Requires software version 1.0.3 for iPod nano (4th generation), 2.0.1 for iPod classic (120GB), and 2.2 or later for iPod touch (2nd generation).
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini with Retina display
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will the EarPods work with other smartphones and audio devices?
- Asked by Brandon H from Johnson City
Yes the EarPods work with other smartphones and audio devices. I have been using EarPods with my HTC Yes the EarPods work with other smartphones and audio devices. I have been using EarPods with my HTC Wildfire S.As for the audio control it works for it too. …
- Answered by Yousuf S
So which one is better between this Earpods and In-Ear ??
- Asked by Kunakorn Y from Bangkok
I really like these new Earpods! They sound fantastic. They do not completely seal out background no I really like these new Earpods! They sound fantastic. They do not completely seal out background noise but can handle high volume quite nicely. Great for biking,hiking,walking,running(YES! they stay in your ears!).Great for situations where you have to be aware of your surroundings.
In-Ear types are great if you want to put out the "Do Not Disturb" sign. They seal out almost all background noise to force more created sound into your ear canals. It also increases friction noise like your headphone cord rubbing while you're in motion.
My vote is for the new Apple Earpods! We use all of our sences naturally. Why eliminate one. …
- Answered by Richard P from San Juan Bautista
can the control on the ear pods be used to take photos?
- Asked by Penelope S from Denver
Yes, I used it in my iPad Air, just push the volume up bottom. Hope I help you!
- Answered by Jordy P from Yuriria
Are EarPods water and sweat resistant?
- Asked by Jeffrey M from Lake Forest
They have been designed differently to help resist sweat
- Answered by Michael P from Mount Airy