This 0.2 m long cabled adapter lets you connect devices with a Lightning connector to many of your 30-pin accessories.*
What's in the Box?
- Apple Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is there an adaptor to connect my iPhone 5s to my Bose speaker with the original connection dock?
- Asked by Hank H from Roanoke
- Asked about: iPhone
yes there is they are called lighting pin to 30 pin connector
- Answered by Keenan P from Perth
will this work with a monster cable wireless connector that i use to play my 5th generation iPod through the radio in my car?
- Asked by Larry F from Urbana
Will the lighting to 30 pin cable work with the BOSE sound Dock?
- Asked by Michael S from Taylors
I just bought the cable and it works with my Bose portable sound dock.
- Answered by Eric W from Smyrna
Will this adaptor allow me to play music iPhone 5 on Sony clock docking station
- Asked by Alana F from Adelaide
I purchased one with the cord to help dock my iPhone 5 into a Sony Air-sw10ti (which has the 30 pin I purchased one with the cord to help dock my iPhone 5 into a Sony Air-sw10ti (which has the 30 pin dock) and it only charges the phone, no sound comes out of the Sony speakers. …
- Answered by Jessica S from Champlin