This 0.2 m long cabled adapter lets you connect devices with a Lightning connector to many of your 30-pin accessories.*
What's in the Box?
- Apple Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is there an adaptor to connect my iPhone 5s to my Bose speaker with the original connection dock?
- Asked by Hank H from Roanoke
- Asked about: iPhone
yes there is they are called lighting pin to 30 pin connector
- Answered by Keenan P from Perth
I have a Pioneer AppRadio 3 with 30 pin Apple adapter. Will this allow me to still have audio, video and control of my iphone from the head unit?
- Asked by Ian T from Dunrobin
You will have audio and control, but no video as this adapter lacks digital to analog video conversi You will have audio and control, but no video as this adapter lacks digital to analog video conversion. If you don't care about video, audio and control will still work. More people have reported that the apple one will at least play audio and charge, which some aftermarket adapters won't do …
- Answered by Ethan S from West Lafayette
Is an iPhone 4s charger compatible with the iPhone 5?
- Asked by Linda A from Arlington
Do 30 pin adapters work with iPhone 6 for audio
- Asked by Karen L from West Chester
Will this fit with a iPhone 5 Lifeproof case?
- Asked by Mark D from Andover
Yes, I just bought the lifeproof for the iphone 5 last week and it fits great
- Answered by Justin K from Tallahassee