The Lightning to Micro USB Adapter lets you connect an iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to micro USB cables and chargers to sync and charge your device.
- Connect to micro USB cables and compatible chargers
- Ultra-compact, durable design
What's in the Box?
- Apple Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Do you have a lighting adapter for use with printers?
- Asked by Laurie J from Raymond
Does the lightning to micro usb has video output
- Asked by Alberto M
No, only sync and charge.
- Answered by De D from Bass Hill
Can you use this to connect with the Akai mpk mini
- Asked by Mindy H from Westerville
No it will not. I just received this adapter today 12-14-13, and I am running IOS7 on the Iphone 5s. No it will not. I just received this adapter today 12-14-13, and I am running IOS7 on the Iphone 5s. I tried this adapter on a Best Buy micro charger, an LG charger, and a HTC Inspire charger and it all worked, I even tried it on my wife Iphone 5c and it also worked. No error messages for this person. This was really a good investment for all the different size cords I have. I will need to buy another one. Just wish it was a little cheaper. …
- Answered by Steven B from Jackson
Will the lifeproof case for iphone 5 fit iphone 5s
- Asked by Eduardo R from Abu Dhabi
Yes, any case that fits the iPhone 5 will also fit the iPhone 5s.
- Answered by Michael G from Jefferson City
Will this work with an iPhone 5s with the new leather case on?
- Asked by Andrew B
- Answered by Grant J from Corona