This USB 2.0 cable connects your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to your computer's USB port for syncing and charging or to the Apple USB Power Adapter for convenient charging from a wall outlet.
- Reversible design
What's in the Box?
- Apple Lightning to USB Cable
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can i hook up to a printer and print from the Ipad using the usb cable?
- Asked by Chadwick B from Fairmount
No, Apple mobile devices that run iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) can only print to an AirPrint enabl No, Apple mobile devices that run iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) can only print to an AirPrint enable WiFi printer on the same Wireless network. Most new HP printers feature AirPrint. …
- Answered by Skyler H from Portland
Is battery charger under warranty?
- Asked by Lonelyn R from Taguig City
Yes. The charging cables have a one year warranty. Contact Apple for a replacement :)
- Answered by Justin H from Novato
How many inches is 1 m
- Asked by Joe S from Medicine Lodge
1 meter is 39.37 inches
- Answered by Richard D from Anchorage
want to connect iPod touch to car /honda jazz cable needed so I can listen to music
- Asked by Shirley G from Nelson Bay
Is there a cable that will charge an iPad Air while it is connected to an external display?
- Asked by Gary T from Rainsville
- Asked about: iPad