Charge and sync your iPad 2 and iPad third generation with the iPad Dock. Your iPad sits upright in the dock, so it’s perfect for a desk or worktop. It features a convenient audio line-out port that connects to powered speakers. And it supports other iPad accessories, such as the Apple Digital AV Adaptor and iPad Camera Connection Kit. You can even use it as a picture frame while it’s charging.
Here are some ways you can use the iPad Dock:
- Connect the dock to your computer with the USB cable included with your iPad to sync iPad and charge its battery.
- Connect the dock to a power point using the iPad 10W USB Power Adaptor (included with your iPad) to charge the iPad battery.
- Use the dock to hold iPad at the perfect angle to compose email and notes using a Bluetooth keyboard or to watch your favourite videos or photo slideshows.
- Connect the dock to a TV or video projector using a compatible accessory such as the Apple Digital AV Adaptor, the Apple VGA Adaptor or the Apple Component or Composite AV Cable.*
- Connect the dock to a stereo or speakers using an AV cable or a stereo audio cable to play music from iPad.*
What's in the Box?
- iPad Dock
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
can the charger handle 220 v because we travel international and here in the US it's 110 while outside is 220 thanks
- Asked by Annelyn O from Long Beach
All iPad, MacBook, iPod and iPhone chargers have always been universal voltage and work with every v All iPad, MacBook, iPod and iPhone chargers have always been universal voltage and work with every voltage in the world.
The dock itself does not include a charger - you use the one that came with your iPad. …
- Answered by David D from East Melbourne
Shuld you fully charge the iPad 2 before using the first time
- Asked by Mary G
It is not necessary. Lithium-polymer batteries do not suffer from "memory effects". Just make sure t It is not necessary. Lithium-polymer batteries do not suffer from "memory effects". Just make sure to complete a charge cycle at least once a month and keep the device out of extreme hot/cold environments. A charge cycle is when the battery's power is entirely consumed. So if I use 50% of the battery today, charge the battery back to 100%, and use 50% of the battery again tomorrow, that will have completed a single charge cycle. The battery typically lasts a certain number of charge cycles before it degrades to about 80% of the original battery capacity. …
- Answered by Ryan C from Newmarket
Can you use the iPad 2 dock to connect to a pc and transfer files back and forth between iPad & PC?
- Asked by Diane Y from Gainesville
Yes you can. "Connect the dock to your computer with the USB cable included with your iPad 2 to syn Yes you can. "Connect the dock to your computer with the USB cable included with your iPad 2 to sync iPad 2 and charge its battery." …
- Answered by William N from New York
Can I use the dock with the ipad smart case
- Asked by Tommy B from Riverview
Is the ipad dock work on vizio sound bar ?
- Asked by Charlet C from Union City
Does the iPad 3 fit on this dock if it has a belkin snap shield attached to the back
- Asked by James D
- Answered by Elijah L from Samon Arm