Apple HDMI to HDMI Cable 1.8 m
The Apple HDMI to HDMI cable lets you connect an Apple TV, Mac mini, or other HDMI device to an HDTV or A/V receiver. Both high-definition digital video and multi-channel digital audio are delivered over this single cable for stunning picture and sound.
- Compatible with all HDMI devices
What's in the Box?
- Apple HDMI to HDMI Cable - 1.8 m
- HDMI port
- Asked by Trevor B from Kirkwood
You need a cable called mini display port to Hdmi. This plugs into the Thunderbolt port on your MacBook Air and then the Hdmi port on your tv. There is one on the apple website by a company called kanex. …More
- Answered by Brett M from Austin
what other device do we need to hook an ipod 5 to hdtv. If we buy the HDMI cord does one end fit the ipod port or do we need another device?
- Asked by Laurie W from Palmyra
- Asked by Carol C from Hastings
I purchased an HDMI to Mini DisplayPort too hook to an extra monitor and that is working great
- Answered by Carol C from Hastings
Can appleTV turn tv into a computer monitor through AirPlay so that I can browse the Internet on my tv?
- Asked by Chelsea A from Fortuna
If you have Mountain Lion, AirPlay will let you mirror your computer screen to your apple TV and thus your TV. …More
- Answered by Hans J from Sunnyvale
- Asked by Karla D from Los Angeles
- Asked by Juice N from Melbourne
yes it does.
- Answered by Maxwell H from Woodland
- Asked by R H S