Use the Apple Wireless Keyboard on your desk, on your lap, or anywhere within 30 feet of your Mac or iPad — all because of its built-in Bluetooth technology. Its compact design takes up 24 per cent less space on your desktop than full-sized keyboards, so you have extra room to move the keyboard around and mouse comfortably beside it. You’ll also feel a difference when you type on its low-profile, anodised, aluminium enclosure with crisp, responsive keys. Use the function keys for one-touch access to a variety of Mac features such as screen brightness, volume, eject, play/pause, Mission Control, and Launchpad.
The Apple Wireless Keyboard requires just two AA batteries - one less than the previous model. And its intelligent power-management system conserves battery life. So when you’re not using the keyboard, it powers down automatically. The instant you start typing, it turns on again. Use the on/off switch when you're away from your computer for a long time.
What's in the Box?
- Apple Wireless Keyboard
- Two AA batteries
- Printed documentation
- Mac OS X v.10.6.8 or later
- Existing keyboard and mouse for initial set up
- iPad; Bluetooth-enabled Mac computer
- Aluminium Keyboard Software Update 2.0
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Are Apple keyboards, with only a delete key, less efficient in making deletions than conventional keyboards with both a backspace and a delete key?
- Asked by Robert J from Granger
fn + delete = deletes to the right of the cursor.
- Answered by Eric K from Saint Petersburg
Is there a keyboard short cut for page up/down with the wireless keyboard?
- Asked by Jason C from Gainesville
No, this keyboard has a similar layout like the macbook where there is no dedicated page up/page dow No, this keyboard has a similar layout like the macbook where there is no dedicated page up/page down keys. However, there are keyboard shortcuts for these functions and more:
1. FN+(Arrow up/down) = Page up / down
2. FN+(Arrow left/right) = go to top or bottom of a page
3. COMMAND+(Arrow up/down) = go to top or bottom of a page
4. COMMAND+(Arrow left/right) = go to beginning/end of a line …
- Answered by Yossef M from Brookline
Can I use the wireless keyboard with an iPad mini?
- Asked by Joanne G
Yes, you can use a wireless keyboard like the small wireless Apple keyboard on the iPad mini there i Yes, you can use a wireless keyboard like the small wireless Apple keyboard on the iPad mini there is no difference to the iPad, it is the same iOS and same design ideas. You can talk to a Apple person at the shop and can give you more info. …
- Answered by Michael P from Newcastle
can this be used with a Macbook?
- Asked by Bill B
- Answered by Gerald C from Grants
What is the model number of the most recent version of the wireless keyboard?
- Asked by James S from Los Angeles
You can check the part number by adding it to your cart. Part number: MC184LL/A
- Answered by Saul C from Fort Erie