Logic Pro 9
At the center of Logic Studio, Logic Pro 9 makes it easier than ever for do-it-yourself musicians to create their own compositions. Record yourself or your band, build arrangements from Apple Loops, compose with standard notation, or focus on any aspect of production.
- Manipulate audio timing and tempo with Flex Time features.
- Replace drum tracks with triggered samples in just a few clicks.
- Quickly transfer track content and setups between projects.
Studio Effects, Instruments, and Loops
Shape your sound and inspire your songwriting with a huge collection of effects, instruments, and loops.
- Plug into the sound of 25 legendary amps and 25 speaker cabinets with the Amp Designer.
- Enjoy lush creative effects with the Pedalboard, an assortment of 30 virtual stompbox pedals inspired by the classics.
- Make great music using the largest collection of software instruments available in a single box, including drums, synths, and vintage keyboards.
- Produce nearly any sound imaginable with more than 80 studio-quality effect plug-ins, including vintage and modern compressors, delays, reverbs, and more.
- Embellish your music with 20,000 royalty-free Apple Loops from all the Jam Pack collections.
Perform live with the instruments, amps, effects, and sounds you used to make your tracks, and see it all clearly using a full-screen interface designed specifically for the stage.
- Play along with great live backing tracks with the flexible Playback plug-in.
- Bring sound-on-sound recording to the stage with the Loopback plug-in.
- Also includes multimapping of controls, full ReWire support, and the ability to record performances.
- Support for the Apogee GiO interface and foot controller provides hands-free operation.
What's in the Box?
- DVD containing Logic Pro 9, MainStage 2, Soundtrack Pro 3, 40 software instrument plug-ins, over 80 effect plug-ins, WaveBurner 1.6, Compressor 3.5, Impulse Response Utility, Apple Loops Utility, QuickTime 7 Pro, and required content
- Six content DVDs containing Jam Pack collections, sound effects, surround music beds, EXS24 sampler instruments, and impulse response files
- Demo content DVD containing Logic Artist Projects from The Killers, Lily Allen, and Santigold
- Printed and electronic documentation
- Mac OS X v10.5.7 or later
- Mac computer with an Intel processor
- 9GB to install all applications and required content.
- Additional 38GB to install all optional content (large content packages can be installed on separate disk): 10GB for Jam Pack collections; 16GB for sound effects; 6GB for surround music beds; 7GB for other optional content
- 1GB of RAM (2GB or more highly recommended)
- Display with 1280-by-800 resolution or higher
- DVD drive for installation
- QuickTime 7.6 or later
- Language Support All applications in Logic Studio support English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, and Simplified Chinese.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
No answers yet
Can I export a MIDI file that I can then use in a program like Sibelius to make an orchestral score?
- Asked by Jackie L from Newmarket
- Answered by Sam G from Kalamunda
- Asked by Yuri P