The Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad features an elegant, ultrathin anodized aluminum enclosure with low-profile keys that provide a crisp, responsive feel. It also has function keys for one-touch access to a variety of Mac features such as screen brightness, volume, eject, play/pause, fast-forward and rewind, Mission Control, and Launchpad. Its extended layout includes document navigation controls — page up, page down, home, and end — and full-size arrow keys for playing games and scrolling through documents. Its numeric keypad is perfect for spreadsheets and finance applications. And two USB 2.0 ports enable you to connect your mouse as well as a high-speed peripheral such as a digital camera or printer.
What's in the Box?
- Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad
- USB extension cable
- Printed documentation
- Mac OS X v.10.6.8 or later
- USB 1.1 or 2.0
- Aluminium Keyboard Software Update 2.0
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
where is the hash key
- Asked by Paul H
To type a hash symbol, hold down the alt key and press the 3 key.
- Answered by Luke M
Are Apple keyboards, with only a delete key, less efficient in making deletions than conventional keyboards with both a backspace and a delete key?
- Asked by Robert J from Granger
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - Arabic
fn + delete = deletes to the right of the cursor.
- Answered by Eric K from Saint Petersburg
Where is number lock on this keyboard?
- Asked by Mary O from Pasadena
I just found out the "CLEAR" button above the number pad acts as NUM LOCK for the keyboard. I'm usin I just found out the "CLEAR" button above the number pad acts as NUM LOCK for the keyboard. I'm using this keyboard on a PC (at work). …
- Answered by Christophe M from Lansdowne
Does this keyboard have have forward (data to the right) delete key? Is there some shortcut equivalent of this?
- Asked by Jerry S from Norwood
does this keyboard work with Yosemite
- Asked by Carol L from Jamestown
Are the keys on this keyboard backlit for low light areas?
- Asked by Jason O from Rush
- Answered by Roger G from Whitehorse