This wireless sensor works with your iPod nano*, iPod touch (2nd generation or later), iPhone 3GS or later, to track your workouts. Insert it into the built-in pocket beneath the insole of your Nike+ shoe and pair it with your existing Nike + iPod receiver attached to your iPod nano.
iPod touch (2nd generation or later), iPhone 3GS or later, include Nike+ support built in. So you can get all the benefits of the Nike + iPod Sport Kit without the extra receiver.
This sensor is also perfect as a replacement for a sensor that has been lost or has exhausted its battery. Or it's great if you want to have a sensor for a second pair of Nike+ shoes.
Please note: This package includes only the Nike + iPod wireless sensor. If you also need the wireless receiver for iPod nano, purchase the complete Nike + iPod Sport Kit.
What's in the Box?
- Wireless sensor for Nike+ shoes
- Printed documentation
- Height: 3.5 cm
- Width: 2.4 cm
- Depth: 0.8 cm
- Weight: 6.5 g
- Mac OS X version 10.3.9 or later
- PC with a USB 2.0 port and Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP Home or Professional (SP3) or later
- iPod nano* with the Nike + iPod Sport Kit receiver
- iPod touch (2nd generation and later)
- iPhone 3GS or later
- Nike+ shoes
- USB 2.0
- iTunes 10 or later (available via free download)
- Nike.com account
- Internet access
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will my nike+ sensor work with any shoes?
- Asked by Lorna B from Los Angeles
Yes, it will. Enjoy!
- Answered by Shannon J from Headland
How far apart can the phone and the sensor be before the sensor loses a connection? Thinking of wearing it during Football.
- Asked by Brad B from Eglinton
are there separate nike+ sensors for training and basketball
- Asked by Shahin S
how can i use the nike+ipod in my iphone5? does my iphone5 already have a built-in sensor?
- Asked by Jenny A from Olongapo
Is there a way to use this product with non-Nike shoes without buying a pouch?
- Asked by Brett H from Minneapolis