Perfect for on-the-go MacBook users, the special-edition G-Technology G-DRIVE Mobile USB 3.0 1 TB External Hard Drive is a portable storage device that combines USB 3.0 high-performance with Time Machine compatibility. Easy to set up and use, the G-DRIVE Mobile USB 3.0 is perfect for storing your important documents, music, digital video and photo files. The drive is also bus-powered so you don’t need to carry an additional external AC power supply when you're on the go.
- USB 3.0 high performance
- Solid aluminium case and thin profile makes it easy to take anywhere
- Up to 1 TB storage capacity handles documents, music, digital video and photo files
- Bus-powered hub eliminates the need for a separate power connection
- Time Machine compatible
Did you notice?The G-DRIVE Mobile USB 3.0 is bus-powered, eliminating the need to carry around a separate power supply.
Apple Recommends ForStoring documents, music, digital video and photo files and backing up your computer when you're on the go.
What's in the Box?
- G-DRIVE Mobile USB Hard Drive
- USB 3.0 cable (compatible with USB 2.0)
- Quick-start guide
- Other Features: Time Machine compatible
- Connections: USB 2.0, USB 3.0
- Power Source: Bus Powered
- Height: 1.27 cm/0.5 in.
- Width: 8.2 cm/3.23 in.
- Weight: 163 g
- Length: 12.9 cm/5.08 in.
- UPC or EAN No.: 705487194432
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
can this device be used on an ipad and iphone 4s
- Asked by Paul R
Firstly I am not sure what you are trying to do @paul R, but I will try to answer the question from Firstly I am not sure what you are trying to do @paul R, but I will try to answer the question from my point of view.
I don’t think you can use the devise as an external storage for iPad or iPhone. This is because the hard drive need to be powered up by a PC or laptop in order to do any work (function). But on the other hand, you can connect it to the Airport Express and use it wirelessly and access your data from those mentioned devices as well as iPad or iPhone. Beside that you can you it as an external backup device for your IOS devices through iTunes by editing the backup file management (backup file location).
I hope this answer your question, if it is not send me a question with more information. …
- Answered by Robel N from Birmingham