Perfect for on-the-go MacBook users, the special-edition G-Technology G-DRIVE Mobile USB 3.0 1 TB External Hard Drive is a portable storage device that combines USB 3.0 high-performance with Time Machine compatibility. Easy to set up and use, the G-DRIVE Mobile USB 3.0 is perfect for storing your important documents, music, digital video and photo files. The drive is also bus-powered so you don’t need to carry an additional external AC power supply when you're on the go.
- USB 3.0 high performance
- Solid aluminium case and thin profile makes it easy to take anywhere
- Up to 1 TB storage capacity handles documents, music, digital video and photo files
- Bus-powered hub eliminates the need for a separate power connection
- Time Machine compatible
Did you notice?The G-DRIVE Mobile USB 3.0 is bus-powered, eliminating the need to carry around a separate power supply.
Apple Recommends ForStoring documents, music, digital video and photo files and backing up your computer when you're on the go.
What's in the Box?
- G-DRIVE Mobile USB Hard Drive
- USB 3.0 cable (compatible with USB 2.0)
- Quick-start guide
- Other Features: Time Machine compatible
- Connections: USB 2.0, USB 3.0
- Power Source: Bus Powered
- Height: 1.27 cm/0.5 in.
- Width: 8.2 cm/3.23 in.
- Weight: 163 g
- Length: 12.9 cm/5.08 in.
- UPC or EAN No.: 705487194432
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Are backed up photos retrievable in the same format (organised folders) that they were in iPhoto?
- Asked by Justin W
Is this G Drive compatible with yosemite? I have a Macbook Pro late 2012 and just updated to Yosemite. I want to save movies and photos to this.
- Asked by Ann R from Pittsburgh
Yes, it works with Yosemite. There isn't anything you have to do or update with the hard drive. Just Yes, it works with Yosemite. There isn't anything you have to do or update with the hard drive. Just make it sure the hard drive format is compatible to be use by Mac. …
- Answered by Robel N
Can this be partitioned so that half of it is in FAT format and can be used with windows?
- Asked by Oliver B from Hereford
Does this product run at 5400rpm or 7200rpm? Many thanks
- Asked by James O
It's 5400rpm. There is a 7200rpm version available.
- Answered by Bob M