The Belkin USB 3.0 4-Port Hub lets you connect up to four USB enabled devices to your Mac or MacBook at the same time. Easy to install, the USB 3.0 connection provides up to ten times faster transfer speeds than USB 2.0, as well as quicker device charging.
- 5 Gbit/s transfer rate
- Fast charging
- Simple installation on your Mac
- Compatible with all USB 2.0 devices
Did you notice?The Belkin USB 3.0 Hub is compatible with all UBS 2.0 devices.
Apple Recommends ForKeeping all your Apple devices connected to your Mac simultaneously.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin USB 3.0 4-Port Hub
- Power supply
- USB 3.0 cable (1.2 m/3.94 ft.)
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868953006
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- Syncs to your iPad, but does not support charging
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
is this hub compatible to my NEW Mac Pro late 2013
- Asked by Doug W
Revised: I did a couple of extra tests after reading your question, and revised my previous answer: Revised: I did a couple of extra tests after reading your question, and revised my previous answer:
Yes, the Belkin 4 port will work with your iMac 2013, with some provisos.
I have the 27" iMac 2013 and have 2 of these hubs working.
They support USB 3 devices and such things as keyboards etc.
However, neither of my Belkin USB 3 hubs recognizes USB 2 memory sticks (I have all 4 ports used, so they may be running short of power)
Also, with both my copies of the Belkin 4 port hub, my keyboard stops working from time to time. If I unplug it and plug it in again, it works again.
With the same set up, my Anker 10 port USB hub was able to run 4+ devices with no problem, charged my iPhone quickly, and recognized any USB 2 or 3 memory sticks.
My conclusion is that, if you have devices that draw power from the hub, a more robust model is a better bet.
I have the Anker 10 port I mentioned and am happy with it.
HooToo's 10 port USB 3 hub got excellent reviews lately also.
I'm about to replace the Belkin 4 port with a newer, more robust model. …
- Answered by Thomas D from Toronto
will this hub support a usb superdrive plugged from my MAC air?
- Asked by Paul F from Oak Harbor
No. This is not, however, a limitation of the hub. The superdrive itself does not support being co No. This is not, however, a limitation of the hub. The superdrive itself does not support being connected through *any* hub. It is designed to be plugged directly into the mac and only works that way. Several folks have given the hub bad reviews bc of this, but it has nothing to do with the hub and those reviews should be removed. …
- Answered by Sterling Q from Fredericksburg
Will this hub chafe an iPad and communicate with it on all of the USB ports?
- Asked by Martin T from Eastsound
I have the Belkin 4-Port USB 2.0 hub connected to my iMac 27". All works just fine with the iPhone I have the Belkin 4-Port USB 2.0 hub connected to my iMac 27". All works just fine with the iPhone and iPad. The only exception is that the powered portion of the hub will not charge the iPad. iPhone charges just fine. This is because the iPad requires a greater charge rate than what the wall-wart of the Belkin can provide.
Not a big deal for me as I recharge my i devices using their approriate chargers. The only time they are connected to the Belkin is to synce with iTunes
I would think that the 3.0 version would do better. …
- Answered by Chris L. D from Layton
will this support an ipad air fast charge
- Asked by Bruce S from Warminster
No, it won't. I'm designing apps and need a hub that will support charging AND syncing of the iPad. No, it won't. I'm designing apps and need a hub that will support charging AND syncing of the iPad. I was told that this one would because it has an external power supply. But it doesn't work any differently than the $9 special with no external power source. …
- Answered by Crishana B from Richardson
Will this hub support my 2TB WD hard drive,mac book pro,numarkk dj controller and still give me a plug to connect to my audio mixer for sound input in
- Asked by Howard P from Seabrook