The P7 Mobile Headphones provide faultless sound for the music enthusiast. The tight bass, defined vocals and well-balanced frequency ranges let you easily lose yourself in your playlist.
Complete audio immersion
The headphones drive unit is built to replicate the sound performance of a hi-fi speaker, with controlled and precise movement for impressive sound quality.
Created to last, the headphones are made from steel and aluminium with a soft leather casing. The over-ear design and dual cavity ear pads allow the headphones to mould to your head for a comfortable and immersive listening experience. They fold up like sunglasses for easy storage in their carry case and so are ideal for taking on your travels.
Dual-cavity ear pads
The dual-cavity cushion design allows the pads to mold to the contours of your head. It maintains a consistent volume of air between the drive unit and the surface of your ear at both sides of the head. This means enhanced stereo imaging and optimized sound for every listener.
- Hi-fi inspired drive unit provides precise sound performance
- Over-ear design and snugly-fitting ear pads give comfort and noise-isolation
- Foldable for easy storage
- Stainless steel, aluminium and genuine sheepskin leather for comfort and durability
Did you notice?The P7 headphone are foldable so you can carry them with you to listen to your iPad, iPhone or iPod whenever and wherever you want.
Apple Recommends ForEnjoying your iTunes playlist with high-quality, noise-isolating sound even when you’re on the go.
What's in the Box?
- Bowers & Wilkins P7 Mobile Headphones
- Universal cable
- Carry case
- Literature pack
- 1/4" adapter
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 20 khz
- Impedance: 22 ohms
- THD: <1%
- Other Features: Foldable, With Remote and Mic, Sound Isolating
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Cable Length: 1.2 m
- Mfr. Part Number: FP36099
- UPC or EAN No.: 714346319701
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
800 444 0396 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How comfortable are these for 2-4 hours at a time wear? Are they more comfortable than say the Sennheiser over the ear Momentums?
- Asked by Michael M from Los Angeles
They're sturdy, yet comfortable. I've pushed three hours of listening with no fatigue.
- Answered by Jonathan F from Jacksonville
do the Bowers Wilkins P7 headphones include an adapter for the airplane
- Asked by Lana M from Boise
Apparently not, they do come with a 3.5mm to 6.3mm adapter but an airplane adapter is not included. Apparently not, they do come with a 3.5mm to 6.3mm adapter but an airplane adapter is not included. I guess an aftermarket solution would be the way to go. …
- Answered by Gustavo J from Miami
Comfort and Noise Isolation?
- Asked by Adrien M
Isolation is average for over-ear headphones. These are not active noise canceling, rather they are Isolation is average for over-ear headphones. These are not active noise canceling, rather they are passive. For most purposes, these should work. However, for busy busses or planes, they may not be enough.
As for the comfort. The padding has to soften up and break in with time before it becomes comfortable. The clamping force isn't the largest with these after you've used them for a while. …
- Answered by Marcus N from Glendale Heights
How are the p7 different from the p5
- Asked by Herman J from Baton Rouge
Whole order of magnitude different experience. P5s sound good and are quite comfortable - much mor Whole order of magnitude different experience. P5s sound good and are quite comfortable - much more so than I think they look as the leather is very accommodating on the ear. However, having been back and forth between these two, I can tell you that the P7 is a much more involving experience with not just a broader frequency range - warm deep bass, but in keeping with the music, not overdriven, and yet the sound stage for the higher frequencies is simply delightful and seems to offer better separation and clarity that the P5. It's for sure not just about over vs on-ear... …
- Answered by Simon C from Raleigh