Wireless Numeric Keypad Connection
The Belkin wireless YourType numeric keypad connects to your iMac or MacBook by Bluetooth to add command and number keys to your Apple keypad. The keypad is designed to match the Apple wireless keypad and has 28 well-spaced keys that are comfortable to use for easy typing. The Bluetooth connection means the keypad is easy and quick to set up.
- Bluetooth connection
- 28 well-spaced, comfortable keys
- Quick installation
- Matches the Apple wireless keypad
- 2 years warranty
Did you notice?The Belkin Wireless YourType Numeric Keypad matches the Apple wireless keypad.
Apple Recommends ForWireless connection to your iMac or MacBook.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Wireless Numeric KeyPad
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Quick-install guide
- Connections: Bluetooth 2.0
- Height: 18 mm
- Width: 131 mm
- Weight: 173 g
- Length: 129 mm
- Mfr. Part Number: F8T067tt
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868983690
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
can I buy tv shows from iTunes store without apple tv
- Asked by Robert L from St. Thomas
can you connect the alpha and numeric keyboard together as one
- Asked by Jhony B. G from Waipahu
Does it work with the ""Twelve South MagicWand"?
- Asked by Clementino Q from Natal
No, unfortunately this is not possible because of the thicker size
- Answered by Julian D
Will this keypad work with VMware Fusion & Windows 8.1 Pro running on a Macbook Pro 15" w/Retina?
- Asked by Johnny A P from Boardman
It works fine on my iMac running VMWare Fusion and Windows 8.1 Pro. (I had to press the CLEAR key (b It works fine on my iMac running VMWare Fusion and Windows 8.1 Pro. (I had to press the CLEAR key (box with cross in it) then it worked fine. Perhaps this is interpreted as Num Lock. …
- Answered by Richard T
Will this work in Parallels running Windows 7 on my imac? I have a generic USB keypad that won't but it works fine for the mac.
- Asked by Nick K from Perth
This numeric keypad works PERFECTLY with Parallels and Windows. I'm running Mavericks (10.9.1) and P This numeric keypad works PERFECTLY with Parallels and Windows. I'm running Mavericks (10.9.1) and Parallels 8, and I use the keypad daily with Quicken on Windows XP. No problems at all. …
- Answered by Julian B
Hi, can you please let me know if the Belkin bluetooth keypad works with Bootcamp? Thanks Ashley
- Asked by Ashley H
I have yet to get this keypad to work with bootcamp. Either it registers or my original imac wirele I have yet to get this keypad to work with bootcamp. Either it registers or my original imac wireless keyboard registered, but not both so far. Then it only works as directional keys when the keypad links....not as a numerical input device. …
- Answered by Christopher G from Palm Springs