The LifeProof nüüd case wraps your iPad in complete waterproof safety, without the bulk of a screen cover. It frees you to use your iPad by the pool, at a camp site or anywhere outside the comfort of your home or office.
More than protection
LifeProof’s CrystalClear anti-reflective coated optical-glass lens ensures that you get distortion-free photos and videos. And its dynamically designed Sound Enhancement System lets you hear your iPad audio at maximum volume and clarity.
- Waterproof your iPad - fully submersible to 6.6 feet
- Screen-free cover lets you touch, see and use iPad without obstruction
- Totally sealed from dirt and dust
- Completely protected from snow and ice
- Built to military standards to survive drops from up to 4 feet
- Includes a multi-position stand for reading, watching or typing
- Stand is usable as a cover for backpack/luggage/purse protection
- Transparent back shows off Apple personalized engraving and iPad design
- Easy-access charging port
- Large waterproof speaker ports for maximum sound output and clarity
- CrystalClear anti-reflective optical-glass camera lens
- Every case water tested at the LifeProof factory
- Choice of models compatible with iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation), and iPad (4th generation) or iPad mini
Did you notice?nüüd technology completely waterproofs your iPad and protects it from drops, while keeping it free of a bulky screen cover.
Apple Recommends ForUsing your iPad safely in any environment, no matter how wet or dirty.
What's in the Box?
- LifeProof nüüd Case for iPad
- Cover and stand
- Headphone adapter
- Headphone jack covers (2)
- Headphone jack cover keeper
- Microfibre cleaning cloth
- Water test unit
- Form Factor: Hard Case
- Material: Hard Plastic, TPU
- Height: 2.05 cm/0.8 in.
- Width: 20.8 cm/8.2 in.
- Weight: 330 g
- Length: 26.5 cm/1.04 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 1103-02
- UPC or EAN No.: 819859011255
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is the Lifeproof nuud case compatible with the new ipad air
- Asked by Paula B
Lifeproof is working on Ipad Air case,they will not say exactly how soon it will be released,but at Lifeproof is working on Ipad Air case,they will not say exactly how soon it will be released,but at Lifeproof.com you can give your e-mail address so that they will notify you when available! …
- Answered by Charlie W from Chicago
Is a headphone adapter needed for this LifeProof case?
- Asked by Mark D from Bloomingdale
Will this fit an iPad mini retina?
- Asked by Javier E from Phoenix
I just purchased one for my inbound mini-retina and just discovered online and then confirmed by Lif I just purchased one for my inbound mini-retina and just discovered online and then confirmed by Lifeproof that this case WILL NOT fit the Ipad Mini Retine and they are working on new cases for Air & Mini Retina but they are months away from releaseing the new cases. This is a bummer as I have used they cases and they are great. Waiting is a bummer. …
- Answered by Vernon M from Gig Harbor
Does this product when complete with iPad air float ?
- Asked by Billy H
No this will not float, but LifeProof does make an accessory product called the LifeJacket that woul No this will not float, but LifeProof does make an accessory product called the LifeJacket that would allow it to float. However, you wouldn't want this case for your iPad Air as it is not compatible. LifeProof is working on a case for the iPad Air but unfortunately there is currently no known release date. …
- Answered by Shawn R from Washington
Can I take underwater pixs with it? ex. swimming pool pixs....
- Asked by Dean D from Honolulu
Yes you can. You have to use the volume button to snap the shot, as the touchscreen will not detect Yes you can. You have to use the volume button to snap the shot, as the touchscreen will not detect you finger underwater. …
- Answered by Victoria S from Oshawa