Belkin's Thunderbolt Express Dock lets eight different devices take advantage of a Thunderbolt connection to your MacBook for reliable, high-speed transfers. The dock offers FireWire, Ethernet and USB 3.0 ports, as well as a port for daisy chaining multiple Thunderbolt devices. Thunderbolt moves data on two bidirectional 10 Gbit/s channels – that's up to 20 times faster than USB 2.0 and 12 times faster than FireWire 800. In other words, an entire HD movie transfers in 30 seconds or a whole year of music in 10 minutes. Note that the Thunderbolt is not included.
- One cable output provides instant access to eight ports
- Ability to daisy-chain up to five additional Thunderbolt devices
- Includes Cable-management channel
- One Gigabit Ethernet port
- One FireWire 800 port
- One Thunderbolt port
- One 3.5 mm headphone output Jack
- One 3.5 mm audio Input Jack
- Three USB 3.0 ports
Did you notice?Thunderbolt lets you transfer great quantities of music, movies or files in minutes.
Apple Recommends ForGive multiple devices high-speed access to your MacBook through a single cable.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Thunderbolt Express Dock
- Power adapter
- Connections: Ethernet, Firewire 800, Thunderbolt, USB 2.0, USB 3.0
- Thunderbolt Port
- Thunderbolt Cable (sold separately)
- Mfr. Part Number: F4U055ywAPL
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868957554
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- Cables are not supplied with this product
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can this be used to get full speed from USB 3.0 drives on pre-3.0 Macs?
- Asked by James R from Buffalo
Wich Mac's are compatible with the BELKIN Thunderbolt Express Dock ? (iMac,Mac Mini, MacBooks etc.)
- Asked by Maximilian E
You should also note that this dock only runs with OSX 10.8.3 or later. That's not mentioned in the You should also note that this dock only runs with OSX 10.8.3 or later. That's not mentioned in the product information. I just bought it and realized that as I was trying to hook it up. I'm running a Snow Leopard so it doesn't even show up. …
- Answered by Shannon P from Toronto