The mophie Juice Pack Helium is the first rechargeable battery case for iPhone 5s. Thanks to its 1500mAh battery and ultra-thin design, the Helium can extend your iPhone 5s battery life by 80%, without the weight you'd expect from a battery. Designed with sleek lines and a focus on a great user experience, the Juice Pack Helium delivers power and protection while complementing the beauty of your iPhone 5s.
- Complete edge to edge protection for iPhone 5
- Rechargeable smart battery concealed inside an ultra-thin, lightweight, soft-touch case
- Smart battery technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
- Toggle between charging and standby with the flip of a switch
- Certified "Made for iPhone" product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left; know before you go
- Simultaneously charge your iPhone and Juice Pack
Did you notice?The Helium is 13% thinner than any of mophie's earlier Juice Packs for iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForExtend the battery life of your iPhone 5s - and protect it - without adding bulk.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Helium
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Pass-through headphone extension cable
- Form Factor: Battery Case, Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 5.49 in./13.94 cm
- Width: 2.49 in./6.33 cm
- Weight: 2.44 oz./69.2 g
- Length: 0.59 in./1.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2300_JPHS-IP5-BLK
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472024455
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does it still work with the same iPhone lightning charger? or a different charger?
- Asked by Shana B from Waggaman
Use the micro USB cable included in place of the lightning cable. This fully charges the phone and c Use the micro USB cable included in place of the lightning cable. This fully charges the phone and case at the same time. …
- Answered by Robert B from Inverurie
Why are speaker vents on front when iPhone speakers are on bottom? Does that not block out the sound output?
- Asked by Robin D J H from Doncaster
Hi Robin - I've had mine for a month (iPhone 5 Plain Vanilla) and the sound is great with the case o Hi Robin - I've had mine for a month (iPhone 5 Plain Vanilla) and the sound is great with the case on. After I read your question I looked over the case and there are indeed no specific 'sound apertures' but it plays great on or off..it comes out around the charge aperture I guess. …
- Answered by Roger A
does this case fit the iphone 5c?
- Asked by Mario T from Downey
No it doesn't but i'm sure they will make one available to the iPhone 5c in the near future hopefull No it doesn't but i'm sure they will make one available to the iPhone 5c in the near future hopefully. …
- Answered by Zubier H from Edmonton