The Bose QuietComfort 20i are high performance in-ear headphones with noise reduction, designed to improve the listening experience in everyday use. They give you more control over how you listen than ever before, in all kinds of environments. Block the outside world with full-on noise reduction or choose Aware mode and let some of it in - all while keeping your headphones on and your music alive with lifelike Bose sound.
Your music’s even easier to enjoy when you're not fussing with your headphones. Bose’s StayHear+ tips create a soft, secure fit. The mushroom shape spreads contact evenly across the ear for maximum comfort and forms a gentle seal that contributes to the headphones’ full-spectrum noise reduction.
- Active noise reduction
- Aware mode
- Soft, secure fit provides maximum comfort with full-spectrum noise reduction
Did you notice?The headphones will block out the noise of even the noisiest environments thanks to StayHear+ eartips and noise-cancelling technology.
Apple Recommends ForLosing yourself in music: the noise-cancelling features are immersive, while Aware mode will keep you in touch with the world around you.
What's in the Box?
- Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling headphones
- Charging USB Cable
- Small and Large StayHear+ Tip
- Other Features: Active Noise Cancelling, Foldable, With Mic, With Remote and Mic, Inline Volume Control, Noise Cancelling, Sound Isolating, Stereo
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Cable Length: 132 cm
- Weight: 44 g
- Mfr. Part Number: 362544-0010
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817607223
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
compatability with ipad air ?
- Asked by Joe L from Como
The Bose QuietComfort 20i is compatible with any iOS Device (iPhone/iPad/iPod), including iPad Air.
- Answered by Kai C from Sunshine Coast
What is the battery life of the 20i headphones? And is the battery replaceable (factory or user) as the battery capacity diminishes over time?
- Asked by Friedrich H from Mountain View
Friedrich, I've had mine for about two months now and have not yet experienced the rechargeable batt Friedrich, I've had mine for about two months now and have not yet experienced the rechargeable battery running out of power during extended use. I work in the Middle East and frequently fly back and forth to the US. My 20i earphones continued to deliver on 14 hour flights. The thing I love about them is that you can keep them in your ear while you sleep; the noise suppression is superior and I use them even when the music is off. Mine replaced QC15s, which were good, but uncomfortable to wear while trying to sleep on a plane. They obviously pack a lot easier than larger headphones as well.
The USB charging cable works great from either an outlet or a laptop and you can even power them via a laptop USB while wearing them if you want. The green LED tells you when it is charging and when charged.
From my perspective, Bose had to decide how much to limit the the size of the noise-cancelling module; I've read several reviews with people saying it is already too big. For me though it is OK, a necessity for the noise-cancelling capability. If it was designed to accommodate a AAA or other removable battery, I suspect it would then be too big.
My 20i earphones are just perfect for me. The battery life meets all of my requirements and ease of recharging keeps the set fully charged when I need it. They are pricey, but they are Bose; you get what you pay for. The bottom line is that they work great! I hope this helps answer your question. …
- Answered by William R from Fpo
Can I charge from the wall using the included microsub cable and an apple wall adapter (eg, the 5W iPhone or 12W iPad wall adapter)?
- Asked by David C from Berkeley
I plugged them into my iPhone charger USB slot and it charged fine and fast in my opinion.
- Answered by Simone S
Can I use it with my computer that is not an Apple?
- Asked by Suzanne A from Carson City
Bose do a non-Apple version of the same product - it's called the 20 instead of 20i.
- Answered by Amit L
Do these require batteries?
- Asked by Andrew B from Carson City
It has a built in rechargeable battery that you use a USB cable to charge it. (included)
- Answered by Jacob F from New York