The Bose SoundLink mini's ultra-compact size fits in the palm of your hand, yet gives you full, natural sound wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod. Grab it and go and experience music just about anywhere.
- Full, natural sound in the palm of your hand
- Connects via Bluetooth wirelessly to your iPhone, iPad or iPod
- Included cradle keeps the speaker charged
- Sleek and durable one-piece anodized aluminum housing
- Lithium-ion battery allows up to seven hours of play time
- Travel bag available for convenient transportation
Did you notice?Rechargeable lithium-ion battery lets you play music for up to seven hours.
Apple Recommends ForExperience better sound wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod with Bose's smallest portable Bluetooth speaker yet.
What's in the Box?
- Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth speaker
- Charging base/cradle
- AC power supply
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Power Source: AC, Battery Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 5.08 cm/2 in.
- Width: 5.84 cm/2.3 in.
- Weight: 0.67 kg
- Length: 18.03 cm/7.1 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 359037-1300
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817607056
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is the travel bag included, or sold separately?
- Asked by Jordan V from Ogden
does this connect to a TV?
- Asked by Martin S
Yes, use an audio 3.5mm jack to connect from tv headphone output to soundlink mini aux input.
- Answered by Sila P
Replacement for the Bose Companion II Series 2?
- Asked by Javier M from Caceres
I think the SoundLink Mini would be perfect. I also travel a lot and it is loud enough for an Hi,
I think the SoundLink Mini would be perfect. I also travel a lot and it is loud enough for any hotel room, small apartment, or conference room. The sound quality is very comparable, maybe slightly less base but, for computer speakers this will be a great speaker. I also have a SoundLink II and the sound is very comparable so if you are going to replace your companion II I would go with the Mini.
Hope this helps! …
- Answered by Matthew C from Appleton
Does this have a mic built in, so it can be used as a speakerphone?
- Asked by Sohil K from New York
No - it can't be used as a speakerphone
- Answered by Peter B