The Bose® SoundLink® mini's ultra-compact size fits in the palm of your hand, yet gives you full, natural sound wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod. Grab it and go and experience music just about anywhere.
- Full, natural sound in the palm of your hand
- Connects via Bluetooth wirelessly to your iPhone, iPad or iPod
- Included cradle keeps the speaker charged
- Sleek and durable one-piece anodized aluminum housing
- Lithium-ion battery allows up to seven hours of play time
- Travel bag available for convenient transportation
Did you notice?Rechargeable lithium-ion battery lets you play music for up to seven hours.
Apple Recommends ForExperience better sound wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod with Bose's smallest portable Bluetooth speaker yet.
What's in the Box?
- Bose® SoundLink® Mini Bluetooth speaker
- Charging base/cradle
- AC power supply
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Power Source: AC, Battery Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 5.08 cm/2 in.
- Width: 5.84 cm/2.3 in.
- Weight: 0.67 kg
- Length: 18.03 cm/7.1 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 359037-1300
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817607056
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I want to use this with my iPhone 5s; would I get better sound quality via Bluetooth or through the 3.5 mm stereo jack? Thanks.
- Asked by Matthew N from Lees Summit
I run iOS 7 on an iPad 2 which has been upgraded several times and it works perfectly. There are no I run iOS 7 on an iPad 2 which has been upgraded several times and it works perfectly. There are no issues with upgraded devices that I have seen. Works perfectly. …
- Answered by Paul K from Allentown
Is it ok for bose soundlink mini to be exposed of the sun or it will somehow get overheated?
- Asked by Cecilia L
Recently used at the beach.. it gets VERY hot better to keep in a nylon back pack away from the sun Recently used at the beach.. it gets VERY hot better to keep in a nylon back pack away from the sun and sand under an umbrella or tent. …
- Answered by Alain F from Hialeah
I am in Europe rights now I have the U.S plug all I do is use a wall adaptor and it works great it i I am in Europe rights now I have the U.S plug all I do is use a wall adaptor and it works great it is 100-240v it comes with only one and the plug will vary depending on where you buy it …
- Answered by Mckenzee T from Ramstein
Will it link wirelessly to my Bose radio?
- Asked by Gretchen B from Warsaw
- Answered by Michael L
Can you disable the "auto-turn-off" feature while the Bose SoundLink Mini is charging?
- Asked by Marius D