The mophie Juice Pack Powerstation PRO for iPhone, iPod and iPad includes a special high-output battery that provides ultra-fast charging. The Powerstation can also switch between a 500mAh charge (typical), a 1A charge and 2.1A; which is great for iPad. This Powerstation has the largest capacity of all juice packs and has the ability to handle all of your smart devices, including the iPad.
- Aluminium and steel construction with impact-resistant exterior
- Special high-output battery allows for ultra fast charging
- Capable of switching between 500 mAh, 1A and 2.1A charge
- The ability to charge virtually any USB device in the world
- Large 6000mAh battery for plenty of power
Did you notice?The Powerstation PRO is IP-65 rated for protection against dirt, sand, water and other liquids
Apple Recommends ForQuickly and fully charge your iPhone, iPod or iPad when its battery is running low.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Powerstation PRO
- Micro USB charging cable
- User manual
- Mfr. Part Number: 2052_JPU-PWRSTION-PRO-ORG
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472020525
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPad mini 3
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I have a goal zero guide 10 plus solar charger that i use for backpacking. Will it recharge this Battery?
- Asked by Cray T from Minneapolis
how do you know when the mophie juice pack is fully charged?
- Asked by Arianne W from Dallas
The battery pack has a small rubberised button on the side which lights up the LED's on the front, f The battery pack has a small rubberised button on the side which lights up the LED's on the front, for roughly 20 seconds. If you press this while charging and all 4 lights come on solidly then it is charged, if all or some of the lights come on and they are flashing then the device is still charging. …
- Answered by Allen B
Will this charge the iPad Air?
- Asked by Paul H from Santa Cruz
Yes, it should since:
-It works with the iPad with Retina display which has a Built‑in 42.5‑watt‑ Yes, it should since:
-It works with the iPad with Retina display which has a Built‑in 42.5‑watt‑hour rechargeable lithium‑polymer battery and the iPad Air only has a Built-in 32.4-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery.
-This external charger switches between a 500mAh charge (typical), a 1A charge and 2.1A, which is ideal for iPad.
-The internal battery also 6,000mAh however, it will not charge the iPad completely.
Hope this helps,
- Answered by Matthew S from Prince George
Is this the only color?
- Asked by Joseph H from Mcafee
it comes in orange and black colors
- Answered by Donald C from Omaha
will this device work on my iphone 4s I play alot of golf and use GPS apps. my phone is constantly on during a 4.5 hour round
- Asked by David B from Brokenarrow
Absolutely. This thing will charge just about any USB device. Every Apple device is covered becaus Absolutely. This thing will charge just about any USB device. Every Apple device is covered because while this product wasn't made specifically for the Apple stuff, they were certainly the driving force behind its creation. Most people say they can get 3 full charges on their iPhone using this unit. I just bought it and haven't yet used it but I can tell you that from all the research I've done you're in good hands with this guy! …
- Answered by John S from Scottsdale
what does it weigh?
- Asked by Patricia C from Chatham
12.69 oz or 0.79 pound or 0.36 kg
(Source: Mophie website)
- Answered by Yun Chi Y from Brisbane