Take full control of your presentations with the Kensington Presenter Expert. The green laser pointer is up to ten times more powerful than standard red lasers, helping it stand out against bright LCD and plasma TV screens – and helping you to make your point in the biggest and brightest rooms.
The intuitive four-button design makes it easy to navigate your Keynote presentations while the powerful remote allows you to wirelessly take control from up to 50 metres away. Backlighting means you'll never not be able to find the button you're looking for and if you need to use the cursor, a quick flip of a button gives you total control.
- Up to ten times brighter than standard red lasers
- Stands out against bright LCD and plasma displays
- Four-button design makes Apple Keynote navigation simple
- Wirelessly control your presentations from up to 50 metres away
- Switch to full cursor control with the flip of a button
- USB receiver stores inside the Presenter when you're not using it
- Low battery indicator
- Includes carry pouch and batteries
Did you notice?You can switch to cursor control mode at the flip of a button.
Apple Recommends ForMaking your point in large rooms or on even the brightest LCD and plasma displays.
What's in the Box?
- Kensington Presenter Expert Green Laser
- Carry pouch
- Presenter USB receiver
- 2 x AAA batteries
- Instruction booklet
- Other Features: Wireless, Ergonomic
- Connections: USB, Wireless
- Batteries: AAA
- USB port
- USB port
- UPC or EAN No.: 5028252351430
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does anybody know if this works for Prezi on MBP?
- Asked by Andrew V