The Olloclip is a quick-connect lens for the iPhone that includes fisheye, wide-angle, and macro lenses in one small, convenient design. Compact enough to fit in the palm of your hand, the Olloclip snaps onto your iPhone in seconds—so you'll be sure to capture every image you want.
- Fish-eye lens with approximately 180-degree field of view
- Macro lens provides a focus distance of less than 12 mm from subject
- Wide-angle attaches to the macro to double the normal field of view
- Clip it on or remove it in seconds
- Compatible with all your favourite apps
- Works equally well in video mode
- Includes lens caps and microfibre carrying case
- Huge Olloclip online community
Did you notice?Expands the native field of view to give you unprecedented and stunning visual effects.
Apple Recommends ForEnhance the photographic experience on your iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- Olloclip with permanently attached fisheye and macro lens
- One wide-angle lens that quickly screws onto the macro lens
- Microfibre carrying case that doubles as a lens cleaner
- How-to-insert card
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 31.8 mm/1.25 in.
- Width: 114.3 mm/4.5 in.
- Weight: 28.35 g
- Length: 184.2 mm/7.25 in.
- UPC or EAN No.: 817311010150
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
Introducing the official olloclip camera app!
Designed to work with your award-winning olloclip 3-in-ONE lens system. Use it with your olloclip lens system to build on the advantages you already get with your olloclip Fisheye, Wide-Angle and Macro lenses!
Mesh Editor Tool – Conversion lenses can add an interesting curvature to your photos. Once the photo has been taken, use the Mesh Editor tool to adjust this effect.
Video Mode – This mode allows you to shoot comfortably and easily while using your olloclip to transform your field of view.
Normal Mode – Maximize on your olloclip lens system by using Normal Mode to capture your favorite images.
Macro Mode – Use Macro Mode to help set your focus when using the olloclip macro 10X lens.
Reticles – Use the reticles to adjust focus and exposure independently or together. Tap the icon to lock the two on any point on your viewfinder screen.
Photo Library – Access all your photos through the olloclip app and then adjust them using the Mesh Editor.
For more information or to purchase your olloclip lens system, go to www.olloclip.com …
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this the Olloclip 3 in 1. Or the latest version 4 in 1
- Asked by Ann B from Drouin
It is the 4 in 1. 1) Wide Angle 2) Fish Eye 3) 10 x Macro 4) 15 x Macro.
There is no telephoto, b It is the 4 in 1. 1) Wide Angle 2) Fish Eye 3) 10 x Macro 4) 15 x Macro.
There is no telephoto, but that isnt a problem. The wide angle works superbly in Panorama Mode. …
- Answered by Russell B
Will it fit on the iPhone 5C?
- Asked by Jasmine A from San Antonio
Nope. Needs to fit perfectly and it's made only for the 5 or 5s.
- Answered by M C F from San Antonio
Can you still use a case for your phone with the olloclip?
- Asked by Erin H from Brooklyn
The Olloclip is designed to fit very very snug on the naked phone. It can only just clear screen pro The Olloclip is designed to fit very very snug on the naked phone. It can only just clear screen protectors on the phone (if you have front AND back installed), so it wont work with a case unfortunately. …
- Answered by Akash M
Can it be used for front camera?
- Asked by Ain Z from Sungai Pelek
No it cannot be used for the front camera nor does it allow for the flash to be used at the same tim No it cannot be used for the front camera nor does it allow for the flash to be used at the same time either. …
- Answered by Rob J from Sydney
Does the Olloclip scratch the iPhone 5?
- Asked by Tyler R from New York
Hey Tyler! it was a big concern of mine when i bought it aswell, specially with the aluminium back o Hey Tyler! it was a big concern of mine when i bought it aswell, specially with the aluminium back on the iPhone 5, a month and a half in and i can report no scratches! …
- Answered by Akash M
Will this work with the iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Meghan B from Conway
Yes it is compatible.
- Answered by Isaiah P from Hortonville