The ADOPTED leather wrap case integrates continuous curved surfaces with elegantly contrasting materials to deliver unparalleled hand-feel in a streamlined silhouette. ADOPTED's signature approach to detail and design makes the Leather Wrap the perfect compliment to your iPhone 5.
- Premium genuine leather
- Non-conductive metallic frame
- Easy clip-on installation
- Flash ring
- Open access to all ports and buttons
Did you notice?The non-conductive metallic frame is lightweight yet durable.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your iPhone 5 while expressing your individual style.
What's in the Box?
- ADOPTED Leather Wrap Case for iPhone 5
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic, Leather
- Height: 5.00 in. / 12.70 cm.
- Width: 0.47 in. / 1.19 cm.
- Weight: 0.88 oz. / 24.95 g.
- Length: 2.50 in. / 6.35 cm.
- Mfr. Part Number: APH11150
- UPC or EAN No.: 819312010726
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is there a case like like the cream and gold "adopted leather wrap case" for the iphone 5s?
- Asked by Carolyn P from Hixson
If you don't already know, the 5 and 5s are the same size and the 5s fits in all iPhone 5 cases.
- Answered by Jenna B from Guelph
does it fit iphone 4s
- Asked by Robert P from Woodbridge
No, any cases for the iPhone 5, would not fit onto the iPhone 4s or even in that case the iPhone 4, No, any cases for the iPhone 5, would not fit onto the iPhone 4s or even in that case the iPhone 4, and the reason for that is because of the iPhone 5's screen size, as it is larger than the previous iPhone generation, and that's why any cases for the iPhone 5, would only fit the iPhone 5. …
- Answered by Sohit M
I love the look of this case, but is it going to provide enough protection for a phone that is occasionally used by a toddler?
- Asked by Jessica H from Sherman
- Answered by Aleem A from Keperra
Can a screen protector, glass or plastic, be used with this case?
- Asked by Gary H from Elkins Park
Yes u can...
- Answered by Sandeep Y from Dubai
Will the 30-pin adapter fit within the bottom of the case?
- Asked by Bruce J B from Jessup
yes it does the bottom of the case opens up enough so the all the adaptors for the lightning connect yes it does the bottom of the case opens up enough so the all the adaptors for the lightning connector will work. …
- Answered by Brandon W from New Hudson