Connect your MacBook to your HDTV using the Belkin Mini DisplayPort-to-HDMI Adapter. It delivers both digital audio* and video signals for easy data transfer.
- Converts video to connect to any device enabled with HDMI technology
- Provides a digital audio* and video signal to your HDTV
- Supports full 1080p resolution and audio
- Molded strain-relief dongle provides flexibility for placement throughout the house
- Easy plug and play
Did you notice?Transmits video and audio* from your Mac with Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt port for viewing on any HDMI-enabled device.
Apple Recommends ForConnect your MacBook to any HDTV to browse the Internet, share photos and stream audio or video from a variety of sources.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter
- Connections: HDMI port, Mini DisplayPort
- Mfr. Part Number: F2CD034ywAPL
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868904985
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- *Audio support available only on MacBook Pro computers released after mid-2010. Older MacBook computers will require a separate 3.5mm-to-3.5mm cable for audio.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
when it says "Audio support available only on MacBook Pro computers released after mid-2010." Does this mean there is no audio for Macbook Air's ?
- Asked by Elisha R from Georgetown
Does the audio work with a mid 2010 macbook pro?
- Asked by Kathi T from Ypsilanti
Can I use this to connect a mac mini HDMI out to the Apple thunderbolt display?
- Asked by Randall G L from Laguna Beach
Will this work with my mid 2010 27" iMac?
- Asked by Richard L from Columbia
Yes this will work just fine with your 2010 iMac. I actually use one on my 2007 iMac and my 2012 iMa Yes this will work just fine with your 2010 iMac. I actually use one on my 2007 iMac and my 2012 iMac, both via firewire and firewire to thunderbolt. …
- Answered by Don B from Spruce Grove
Can i facetime on my tv with my macbook air ?
- Asked by Simon O from Sydney