Connect your MacBook to your HDTV using the Belkin Mini DisplayPort-to-HDMI Adapter. It delivers both digital audio* and video signals for easy data transfer.
- Converts video to connect to any device enabled with HDMI technology
- Provides a digital audio* and video signal to your HDTV
- Supports full 1080p resolution and audio
- Molded strain-relief dongle provides flexibility for placement throughout the house
- Easy plug and play
Did you notice?Transmits video and audio* from your Mac with Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt port for viewing on any HDMI-enabled device.
Apple Recommends ForConnect your MacBook to any HDTV to browse the Internet, share photos and stream audio or video from a variety of sources.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter
- Connections: HDMI port,Mini DisplayPort
- Mfr. Part Number: F2CD034ywAPL
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868904985
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- *Audio support available only on MacBook Pro computers released after mid-2010. Older MacBook computers will require a separate 3.5mm-to-3.5mm cable for audio.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this the same as thunderbolt? WIll it work with a 17" MacBook Pro with a thunderbolt port?
- Asked by Charlie M
Yes, it will work.
- Answered by Dr A from Boston
Will this transfer photos from my phone to my I pad?
- Asked by Laura R
Can this cord connect my Sony HDV video camera to my MacBook Air so that I can load the footage from the camera's HDV tape to edit in iMovie?
- Asked by Jane L from London
No answers yet
Is this cord compatible with a 2010 MacBook?
- Asked by Martha M from Madison
Yes, to my understanding.
- Answered by Lachlan E
Is this the right product to hook up my iphone to a projector?
- Asked by Leigh Ann R from Marshall
can i connect my ps3 using this to my imac mid 2011 27 inch?
- Asked by Farhad P from London
You may want to turn the TARGET DISPLAY MODE ON
Connect your PS3 (or whatever else) via the minidis You may want to turn the TARGET DISPLAY MODE ON
Connect your PS3 (or whatever else) via the minidispalyport/thunderbolt using an HDMI cable + minidisplayport/HDMI adaptor, turn you PS3 ON then press COMMAND + F2 on your iMac's keyboard and enjoy it! …
- Answered by Mario S