Incase's Origami Workstation has a convenient, multifunctional design that provides complete protection for your Apple Wireless Keyboard. It also folds quickly and easily into a stand that offers both horizontal and vertical viewing positions for your iPad. Even better, it works with most iPad cases, so you can keep your iPad in its own case while you type.
- Thin, lightweight case for Apple Wireless Keyboard
- Folds into a stand for iPad
- Accommodates horizontal and vertical iPad viewing
- Secure snap-in keyboard attachment
- Velcro tabs for easy closure and stand setup
Did you notice?The Origami Workstation quickly folds into a stand that holds your iPad in horizontal or vertical positions for flexible viewing.
Apple Recommends ForA lightweight case for your Apple Wireless Keyboard that has a built-in stand for your iPad.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Origami Workstation (Note that a keyboard is not included.)
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 155 mm/6.1 in.
- Width: 318 mm/12.52 in.
- Weight: 340.2 g
- Length: 28 mm/1.1 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: CL60296
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450126654
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- Keyboard sold separately.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How comfortable is this while typing on your lap? Is the ipad stable enough to do this safely?
- Asked by Genio O from San Ramon
Yes, but not if you use it as pictured. I just wrote a review telling how to use this for typing in Yes, but not if you use it as pictured. I just wrote a review telling how to use this for typing in the lap. What I found works best is reversing the stand, meaning instead of having the edges of the case work as the legs resting on the table (or lap in this situation), use the edges to hold the iPad and the middle to rest on your lap. There's velcro on both sides of the tab, and instead of folding it like the pictures, just fold it backwards so the "legs" point in towards you, you can easily rest your iPad on it and the middle part makes for a nice platform to rest on your lap. Hope this helps. …
- Answered by Tim H from Westerville
does it work with Apple tv 2?
- Asked by Craig B from Georgetown
Nothing to do with the case.
You can pair your keyboard with Apple TV using Bluetooth
- Answered by Robert C
Does this work for the iPad mini?
- Asked by Felix A from Smyrna
Yes it will prop up the mini just fine. The workstation is primarily a case for your Apple Bluetooth Yes it will prop up the mini just fine. The workstation is primarily a case for your Apple Bluetooth Keyboard and not you iPad Mini so there are no worries there. …
- Answered by Mike D from Naperville
Can you keep your otterbox on
- Asked by Kayla I from Plymouth
Yes, it works fine with an Otterbox case. I am testing it out right now with my iPad Air inside an O Yes, it works fine with an Otterbox case. I am testing it out right now with my iPad Air inside an Otterbox Defender - and it's as solid as a rock. …
- Answered by Beau W from San Francisco
Does the red Origami match the red smart case?
- Asked by Brittney O from Columbus
Yes. The red color of the Incase Origami Workstation matches the red color of the Apple Smartcase. Yes. The red color of the Incase Origami Workstation matches the red color of the Apple Smartcase.
I also had the same question. I called The Apple Store, but they only stock the black Origami Workstation. I called Incase and they did not know for sure, but said the reds should be very close in color. I ordered the red Origami workstation off Apple.com. The reds are, indeed, very close in color.
I'm very pleased with how they look together. …
- Answered by Linda B from Woodbury