The HP ENVY 120 is a versatile all-in-one printer designed for home use. Stylish and sleek, it fits almost anywhere in your house and offers both mobile and wireless printing options. Printing straight from your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad is easy thanks to Apple AirPrint technology. You can also scan to email, make quick copies, access web content and print both lab-quality photos and everyday documents – the front-facing USB port is even optimised to charge your iPhone.
- Elegant, sleek design
- Paper trays extend and retract to minimise clutter
- Whisper quiet
- Easy-access USB port for charging your iPhone
- Scan, copy and access the web
- Scan straight to your email account
- Preview your scans with the convenient see-through lid
- Tap and swipe to browse through a library of free apps using the 10.9 cm/4.33 in. colour touchscreen
- Wireless printing from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch using AirPrint
- Automatic two-sided printing helps save paper
Did you notice?You can reduce paper use by up to 50% with automatic two-sided printing.
Apple Recommends ForPrinting high-quality documents and photos from your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad using AirPrint.
What's in the Box?
- HP ENVY 120 e-All-in-One Printer
- Two ink cartridges (Black, Tri-colour)
- Software CD
- Reference guide
- Power cord
- Display Size: 10.9 cm/4.33 in.
- Connections: AirPrint , USB 2.0, Wireless
- Memory Cards: Memory Stick Duo
- Other Functions: Copy, Scanner
- Height: 109 mm/4.33 in.
- Width: 427 mm/16.88 in.
- Depth: 336.5 mm/13.23 in.
- Weight: 7.9 kg
- Black print speed: Up to 7 ppm (ISO)
- Black resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Color print speed: Up to 4 ppm (ISO)
- Color resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Trays: 80-sheet input tray, 25-sheet output tray
- Max Paper Size: A4
- Min Paper Size: 7.6 x 12.7 cm
- Other Paper Handling Features: Automatic Document Feeder, Duplex Printing
- Other Printer Features: Borderless Printing, Transparencies
- Printer Ink Tanks: 2 (1 black, 1 Tri-colour)
- Printer Technology: Inkjet
- Scanner resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- OS X 10.6 or later
- 1 GB free space
- CD-ROM/DVD or Internet
- Windows 7/Vista/XP (SP3)
- 2 GB free space
- CD-ROM/DVD or Internet
- Mfr. Part Number: CZ022A#B1H
- UPC or EAN No.: 886112949174
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
- AirPrint requires iOS 4.2 or later
- Some features require an internet connection and/or Wi-Fi network
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will HP Envy work with my galaxy 4s for wireless photo printing.
- Asked by Jay N from Victoria
Does the scanned pictures or documents go to my iPad?
- Asked by Betz K from Battle Creek
I have not used this myself but I know it states it will scan to email so if you have it connected t I have not used this myself but I know it states it will scan to email so if you have it connected to the internet the printer that is and setup properly you would be able to email to your iPad as long as you can get to your email with said iPad.
I have another printer also HP and I can scan to any device that is connected to my wifi without an issue.
The only problem I have had with my HP 8600 all in one is the wifi connection disappears and I have to cycle the power and wait sometime up to 15-30 minutes to see it again but that is rare albeit that it does happen, but most of the time it pops right up.
I hope this helps …
- Answered by Jerome P from Cedar Park
does the envy 120 printer to print if i don't have wifi
- Asked by John F
Yes. You can connect with a USB cable.
It also has its own wifi technology so that you do not Yes. You can connect with a USB cable.
It also has its own wifi technology so that you do not need to have a pre-existing wifi network.
I use a USB cable to print from a PC and also use the Envy's wireless capability to print from my MacBook Air, iPad and iPhone. The Envy 120 handles all seamlessly. …
- Answered by Andrew L
There is a standard USB socket on the top of a small pull forward panel (where there is also an SD c There is a standard USB socket on the top of a small pull forward panel (where there is also an SD card reader). So any standard USB cable should fit. I use it to charge my iPhone4S and (using the same cable with an adaptor) my iPad mini, which has the newer type of connector, which I believe is the same as on the iPhone 5.
So no problem! …
- Answered by Andrew L