Answers the call, answers to you
Now you can be truly hands-free when you need to be. When a call comes in, Voyager Legend tells you who is calling and you can decide whether to answer or ignore the call by voice command, without checking your phone or pushing a button.
Take the call wherever you choose
Smart Sensor technology knows when you're wearing your headset and routes the call to your iPhone or to your headset. And if you want to transfer the call back to your phone, just take off the headset. The sensors also pauses music when you take off the headset and automatically locks the call button to avoid unwanted calls.
Triple-play precision audio
Three microphones combine to capture your voice and block background noise, while three layers of wind protection ensure clear calls wherever your conversations take you. And the 13mm speaker delivers clear, full sound whether you're on a call on just listening to tunes.
- Incoming caller ID tells you who is calling and lets you manage the call with voice commands
- Smart Sensor technology knows when you're wearing the headset and routes the call to your iPhone or to your headset
- Calls are incredibly clear thanks to triple noise-cancelling mics that block background noise and wind
- 2-in-1 charging kit lets you charge the headset and your iPhone from computer or car
- Listen to your favourite tunes from your iPhone, iPad or iPod with a 13mm speaker that delivers clear, full sound
- Voice alerts tell you talk time, connection status and more
- Separate power, mute and volume buttons provide easy access so you're always in control
- Headset battery level displays on your iPhone screen so you'll always know that you have time to talk
- Comfort-tested, balanced design lets you slip it on and forget it's there; perfect for all-day wear
- Up to 7 hours of talk time and 11 days of standby time
Did you notice?The 2-in-1 car + USB charging system helps keep your headset charged on the go.
Apple Recommends ForHands-free conversations on your iPhone with voice-driven commands, Smart Sensors and premium sound.
What's in the Box?
- Plantronics Voyager Legend Bluetooth Headset
- Silicone eartips (S,M,L)
- Foam eartip covers (S,M)
- Car + USB charging system
- Other Features: Active Noise Cancelling, Bluetooth, Mono Bluetooth, Multipoint Support
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Bluetooth Compatiblity: Bluetooth 3.0
- No. of Microphones: 3
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Charge Time: 90 minutes
- Stand By Time: 11 days
- Height: 63.5 mm/2.5 in.
- Depth: 0.42 in./1.07 cm
- Weight: 18.5 g
- Length: 101.6 mm/4 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 88938-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 017229138728
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this Plantronics Voyager Legend Bluetooth Headset work with an ipad for using Dragon Dictate?
- Asked by Dorothy C
I can't say for Dragon Dictate but all software that use a mic that I have works with Voyager Legend I can't say for Dragon Dictate but all software that use a mic that I have works with Voyager Legend. I would assume that this is the case for Dragon Dictate as well. I use iPad and iPhone. …
- Answered by Joshua K from Hyrynsalmi
Can I use this with my Mac mini?
- Asked by John E from Winsted
You can use It with all your Bluetooth enabled gadgets.
- Answered by Razvan M
will headset work on iphone 5s
- Asked by Dominic M from Bentleigh East
Yes. i am using with my iPhone 5s. and its working as good as it was working with my previous phone Yes. i am using with my iPhone 5s. and its working as good as it was working with my previous phone Galaxy S4. So dont worry. …
- Answered by Gulamali A from Hyderabad
Is the Planttronics Legend a Bluetooth 4.0 device?
- Asked by William K from Elgin
does this work with SIRI
- Asked by Scott E from Essex
Yes, works fine with Siri. Tested in iOS 6 & 7 and iPhone 4s and iPad3
- Answered by Joshua K from Hyrynsalmi