mophie's Juice Pack Powerstation Duo features an advanced high-output battery that provides ultra-fast charging for your iPod, iPhone and iPad. It charges your iOS devices with up to four times the current of traditional 500mAh batteries. Plus it offers the ability to switch among a 500mAh charge (typical), a 1A charge and 2.1A level that's ideal for iPad.
Thanks to improved conversion efficiency more power actually makes it to your iOS device.
The soft-touch finish and metal band complements the design of your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
To maintain the sleek look of the Powerstation Duo, the four LED status indicator lights disappear when you're not using the battery.
- Special high-output battery for ultra-fast charging
- Can switch between a 500mAh, 1A and 2.1A charges
- Improved conversion efficiency means more power actually makes it to your device
- Four-LED status indicator lights show you how much power is left in your Powerstation
- Large 6,000 mAh battery keeps your iOS device powered up on the go
- Charges two devices simultaneously
- Pre-charged and ready to go
Did you notice?Charge two iOS devices at once with Powerstation Duo.
Apple Recommends ForQuickly give your iPhone, iPad or iPad a full charge when there's no power outlet nearby.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Powerstation Duo External Battery
- Micro USB charging cable
- User manual
- Power Source: USB
- Height: 19.5 mm/0.77in.
- Width: 57.9 mm/2.28 in.
- Weight: 200 g
- Length: 109.2 mm/4.3 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 2029_JPU-PWERSTION-DUO-WHT
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472027685
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 3
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is the powerstation duo compatible with the iphone 5s?
- Asked by Maria Victoria C from Buenos Aires
how long will take mophie powerstation Duo takes to get full charge
- Asked by Achala T
How do you charge the Mophie? Do you need special equipment to charge it?
- Asked by Carolynn L from Portland
it comes with a cable that you can plug into the same plug that an iPhone/iPad or similar device has it comes with a cable that you can plug into the same plug that an iPhone/iPad or similar device has. just as with almost all electronic devices these days from cell phones to tablets, etc, most plug 'heads' have a USB port so that you can remove the cable and insert any viable plug.
*NO plug is provided with the device. you must use your own plug from your phone or tablet, etc. This really isn't too big of a deal considering you already have one, or else you wouldn't need the portable battery pack :) an extra is nice though so that you can power 2 devices simultaneously
also, most Mophie portable battery pack devices use a cable that has a Micro-USB head on one end, and a regular USB head on the other... the micro USB connects to the device, the USB connects to a plug
charge is rather slow, but that's only because your charging 6000mAh! (mAh standing for a unit of measure for certain types of batteries, more below). for example, one brand new iPhone5 battery is 1440mAh, and you are charging something that is over 4 times that... so its basically like charging an iPhone5 four+ times lol..
however, the great thing about the Mophie chargers is that since the amperage output is higher than what you would have if you were connected to a regular electrical outlet, the device you are re-charging charges at a faster rate.
An ampere-hour or amp-hour (symbol Ah, AHr, A·h, A h) is a unit of electric charge, with sub-units milliampere-hour (mAh) and milliampere second (mAs). One ampere-hour is equal to 3600 coulombs (ampere-seconds), the electric charge transferred by a steady current of one ampere for one second. The ampere-hour is frequently used in measurements of electrochemical systems such as electroplating and electrical batteries. The commonly seen milliampere-hour (mAh or mA·h) is one-thousandth of an ampere-hour (3.6 coulombs). …
- Answered by Matthew H from San Diego
how long does it take to fully charge just one ipad air?
- Asked by Jennifer N from Chattanooga
Will this work in South Africa?
- Asked by Cyril G
It will work anywhere in the world.
- Answered by David P