The Enhanced Wireless Day/Night Cloud Home Network Camera includes built-in infrared LEDs for night vision up to five metres. Compact and easy to set up with secure Wi-Fi, you can record seven days of video and audio using an included 16GB micro SD card. The mydlink service allows you to monitor your home from your iPhone or iPad, or you can have the passive infrared motion detector send you an email alert when it detects movement. You can also use the external speaker input and built-in microphone for two-way audio.
- Wireless N technology for a flawless connection
- 1.0 lux CMOS sensor for low light environments
- Infrared LED night vision up to five metres
- Video and audio remote recording and playback online and from your iPad or iPhone
- PIR (Passive infrared) sensor for motion detection
- Motion-triggered alerts by email
- Built-in microphone and external speaker input for two-way audio
- Wireless security with Wi-Fi protected setup
- 16GB micro SD card included
Did you notice?You can keep an eye on your home online and using your iPhone or iPad.
Apple Recommends ForUsing your iPhone to monitor your home, even at night.
What's in the Box?
- D-Link Enhanced Day/Night Cloud Camera
- Ethernet cable
- Power adapter
- Manual/Software CD
- Quick install guide
- Mounting kit
- Height: 126 mm/4.96 in.
- Width: 65.8 mm/2.59 in.
- Depth: 65 mm/2.56 in.
- Weight: 76.9 g (without bracket and stand)
- UPC or EAN No.: 790069368325
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
can it link to i mac with the d-link enhanced day/night cloud camera
- Asked by John H