The Bose SoundDock 10 lets you enjoy the music on your iPhone, iPod or iPad with wireless Bluetooth streaming. Designed with exclusive Bose Waveguide and Bluetooth speaker technology, the SoundDock 10 Bluetooth system delivers deep, low notes at all listening levels, and has power that makes it well suited for larger rooms.
The slim remote control operates the system and navigates iPod or iPhone playlists. There is also a video output that allow you to access the video stored on your iPod or iPhone and play it on your TV, with the pristine quality sound you would expect from Bose speakers.
- Bluetooth streaming from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- Room-filling Bose high-quality sound
- TV-output for watching videos from your iPod or iPhone
- Aux-in to connect and listen to other devices
- Remote control to navigate your iPod playlists
Did you notice?You can dock your iPod in the SoundDock and navigate playlists with the remote control.
Apple Recommends ForPlaying music from virtually any source, with the Bose dock, Bluetooth and aux-in functionality.
What's in the Box?
- Bose SoundDock 10 Bluetooth Digital Music System
- Power pack and cable
- Remote control
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack,30 Pin Dock
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Power Source: AC
- Height: 221 mm/8.7 in.
- Width: 432 mm/17.0 in.
- Weight: 8.4 kg
- Length: 244 mm/9.6 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 309505-1320
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817574020
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is the bose sounddock10 compatible with the new ipod nano 16gb ($149) and/or the new ipod touch 16gb ($229) either thru bluetooth or by docking?
- Asked by Hany S from Alexandria
No answers yet
Whats the difference between the SoundDock 10 and the Bose SoundLink® Bluetooth® Mobile speaker II—Nylon Edition?
- Asked by Jon S from Mason
SoundDock 10 has AWESOME sound due to the subwoofer technology. SoundDock 10 is larger dimensions. SoundDock 10 has AWESOME sound due to the subwoofer technology. SoundDock 10 is larger dimensions. While it can be moved, you won't easily "grab and go" to move it around a lot. it is heavy and not a unit you will take to the beach or use in car or road trips. If sound quality is important and you will keep in the home - it is really excellent sound and worth the price.
Soundlink II is smaller and portable, ie. MOBILE. The sound quality is not nearly as amazing as the SoundDock10. It does not have subwoofer technology so it does not produce the big sound. Yet, it does have very good sound. It can easily be moved from room to room, to car, and taken on road trips. So if mobility is the key - this is the one to get.
SoundDock II fits somewhere between the two units. I would not take SoundDock II to the beach - but it is easily moved from indoors to outdoors because it is lighter and smaller in size than the 10. Does NOT have the subwoofer technology, but in my opinion, is better quality than the SoundLink.
If this is for a teenager, college student - go the Soundlink - good entry Bose portable sound system for use with iPod/iPhone. …
- Answered by Donna T from Thousand Oaks
Does SoundDock 10 works fine with iPhone 5? (Using, Lightning to 30-pin Adapter) Is the quality of the sound preserved?
- Asked by Maria Rita H from Piracicaba
No answers yet
Which speaker is the better. The Bose Sound Dock 10 with Bluetooth or the B&W A7 Airplay?
- Asked by Rod B from Ohiopyle
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins A7 AirPlay Wireles…
I don't think there is a better Airplay speaker than the A7 even the Bang & bang Olufsen A8 is hard I don't think there is a better Airplay speaker than the A7 even the Bang & bang Olufsen A8 is hard to compare, although it also sounds fantastic. I don't think Bose products are on the level of B&W or B&O personally.
On another note I think the quality of Airplay is better than Bluetooth in general but Bluetooth is more widely compatible. …
- Answered by John M from Ypsilanti
how can I connect my ipod touch? every time I put it on the dock, I can listen only to music coming from ipod and NOT from the bose speakers...
- Asked by Ilaria F from Bazzano
The answers yes I,ve just got a bose sounddock 10 and love it, firstly plug provided Bluetooth dock The answers yes I,ve just got a bose sounddock 10 and love it, firstly plug provided Bluetooth dock in a blue light will slowly flash while its waiting to pickup a signal, next switch on ipad 4 (retina screen) select settings, select Bluetooth and you will see bose sounddock 10, press this to connect then the light on the bose will remain lite this means the two are connected and ready to go, sounds great ,works perfectly on music and videos Recommend …
- Answered by Jason M