The Bouncepad Static iPad stand encloses your iPad within a tough outer casing and allows you to display content on an iPad with the kind of theft protection you need in retail, exhibition and hospitality environments.
The Static is a great point-of-sale solution to show additional product information, allow customers to engage with social media platforms of your choice, and add life to your product using the new iPad with Retina display. The power cable cable is routed through the mounting arm and the surface, keeping your iPad powered and its cables neatly hidden.
Access your iPad for installation and maintenance via a lock and key while it’s kept inside a secure enclosure. The casing is constructed from a tough plastic called PC/ABS which allows for Wi-Fi transparency, but protects the iPad inside. The faceplate of the enclosure is made from stainless steel, with an ultra-tough powdercoat finish.
- Key-locked iPad mount
- Protects your iPad from theft
- Secure USB cable routing and concealed buttons
- Wi-Fi radio transparent
- Robust design with no visible screws
- Easy installation
- Surface or concealed mounting
- Landscape and portrait options
Did you notice?Wi-Fi radio transparent plastic means you can use the Bouncepad to display live information from the internet and social networks.
Apple Recommends ForDisplaying content at exhibitions, hospitality environments or points of sale.
What's in the Box?
- The Bouncepad secure tablet case
- Static mounting arm
- 2 keys
- Fixings kit
- Installation manual
- Surface mounting kit
- Form Factor: Stand
- Material: Aluminium, Hard Plastic, Steel
- Height: 300 mm/11.81 in.
- Width: 300 mm/11.81 in.
- Weight: 1200 g
- Length: 225 mm/8.86 in.
- UPC or EAN No.: 5060325280025
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display