Get premium-quality photo printing from anywhere with an HP e-All-in-One wireless AirPrint-enabled printer. Print and share wirelessly from your iPhone or iPad, scan to email and more with a smart-connected printer.
View and edit your photos on the gesture-enabled TouchSmart 10.99 cm touch screen. Conserve resources with automatic two-sided printing and affordable individual inks.
Quick copies, scanning and faxes are a breeze with the automatic document feeder, to you can load multiple pages into the Photosmart at once and be sure that your documents will be faxed or emailed clearly and promptly.
- TouchSmart Display with 10.9 cm (4.33 in.) gesture-enabled touchscreen
- Photo editing and lab-quality printing
- Wireless connectivity and HP Wireless Direct
- Affordable individual inks
- Hardware fax
- HP ePrint and Apple AirPrint to wirelessly print from your iPhone or iPad
- Scan to email and scan to features
- Separate automatic photo paper tray
- Automatic two-sided printing (duplex)
- Automatic document feeder
Did you notice?This printer can automatically handle double-sided prints so you can save paper.
Apple Recommends ForThe home office user who wants to handle everything from quick document copies to multiple page scanning and fax.
What's in the Box?
- HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One Wireless Printer
- Software CD
- Reference guide
- Power supply
- Power cord
- Phone cord
- Two-sided printing accessory
- HP 364 black ink cartridge
- HP 364 cyan, magenta, yellow ink cartridge
- HP 364 photo ink cartridge
- Display Size: 10.9 cm/4.33 in.
- Connections: AirPrint , USB 2.0, Wireless
- Memory Cards: Memory Stick Duo, MultiMedia Card (Ver4.1), SD Memory Card
- Other Functions: Copy, Fax, Scanner
- Height: 220 mm/8.68 in.
- Width: 454 mm/17.87 in.
- Depth: 455 mm/17.91 in.
- Weight: 8610 g
- Black print speed: Up to 14 ppm
- Black resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Color print speed: Up to 10 ppm
- Color resolution: 9600 x 2400 dpi
- Trays: 2
- Max Paper Size: A4 (210 x 297 mm)
- Min Paper Size: 80 x 130 mm
- Other Paper Handling Features: Automatic Document Feeder, Duplex Printing
- Other Printer Features: Borderless Printing, Transparencies
- Printer Ink Tanks: 5 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow, photo)
- Printer Technology: Inkjet
- Scanner resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Intel Core
- 1 GB free space
- 256 MB
- CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2)
- AMD or Intel
- 2 GB free space
- 128 MB
- CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection
- Mfr. Part Number: CZ045A#B1H
- UPC or EAN No.: 886112825317
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will the Photosmart 7520 work with my Mac OS X v10.7.5 ?
- Asked by Steve M from Los Gatos
Will the iPad Mini scan from the Hp7280 All-In-One? Either Bluetooth or USB?
- Asked by Susan H from Mechanicville
will the HP Photoshop 7520 printer scan to the thumb drive inserted in the mac pro
- Asked by Susan P from Carmel
I have a HP Officejet 4500 printer. Can I print from my ipad?
- Asked by Christie S from East Amherst
Yes you can. Go to Apps and look for ( HPePrint) . It works for my HP C4580.
- Answered by Mary D from Goodyear
Can I scan documents on to a USB Flash drive on this printer
- Asked by S C
Yes, the 7520 will save the scan to a USB drive or flash card connected to the printer, a computer o Yes, the 7520 will save the scan to a USB drive or flash card connected to the printer, a computer on the same WiFi network or will send an attachment to any e-mail account. Saving the scan to a computer can be initiated from the printer or the computer. There is also a free app for iOS & Android which will have the printer save a scan to the mobile device as long as the printer and mobile device are on the same WiFi network.
Cheers ! …
- Answered by Mark L from San Diego