The Bose® SoundLink® Air lets you enjoy all your music and iTunes content with wireless streaming. Navigate your iPod touch or iPad apps, entertainment and communication features while music plays from your Bose® SoundLink® Air. Wirelessly stream your music or use the aux-in socket to plug in any device you choose.
- AirPlay streaming from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- Room-filling Bose® high-quality sound
- Lithium battery and wall charger
- Aux-in socket for plugging in other devices
- Remote control
Did you notice?Wireless functionality is packed into this small and light sound system, while the Bose® sound will fill your entire room.
Apple Recommends ForKeeping your Apple device in your hands while enjoying high-quality sound.
What's in the Box?
- Bose® SoundLink® Air Digital Music System
- International adapters
- AC wall charger
- Remote control
- USB cable
- Other Features: AirPlay
- Connections: AirPlay
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Power Source: AC
- Height: 171.5 mm/6.75 in.
- Width: 306.4 mm/12.06 in.
- Weight: 2.1 kg
- Length: 103.2 mm/4.06 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 350160-1100
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817581745
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
can I use bose soundlink with ps3 and listen to pandora
- Asked by Mary Margaret F from Rowland Heights
Does sound link work with iPad air
- Asked by Adam S
I have a Bose Sound link 11 and it connects to my IPad Air with excellent results via the Bluetooth I have a Bose Sound link 11 and it connects to my IPad Air with excellent results via the Bluetooth . It is very easy to set up and you should be up and running in less than 1 minute. …
- Answered by Gary F H
how do you play itunes through the speakers?
- Asked by Kevin K from Elmont