The Bose SoundLink Air lets you enjoy all your music and iTunes content with wireless streaming. Navigate your iPod touch or iPad apps, entertainment and communication features while music plays from your Bose SoundLink Air. Wirelessly stream your music or use the aux-in socket to plug in any device you choose.
- AirPlay streaming from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- Room-filling Bose high-quality sound
- Lithium battery and wall charger
- Aux-in socket for plugging in other devices
- Remote control
Did you notice?Wireless functionality is packed into this small and light sound system, while the Bose sound will fill your entire room.
Apple Recommends ForKeeping your Apple device in your hands while enjoying high-quality sound.
What's in the Box?
- Bose SoundLink Air Digital Music System
- International adapters
- AC wall charger
- Remote control
- USB cable
- Other Features: AirPlay
- Connections: AirPlay
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Power Source: AC
- Height: 171.5 mm/6.75 in.
- Width: 306.4 mm/12.06 in.
- Weight: 2.1 kg
- Length: 103.2 mm/4.06 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 350160-1100
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817581745
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service. The documentation and packaging for this product is in English.
8000 444 0396 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I connect multiple Soundlink Air speakers
- Asked by Xavier P from Durham
You can if you are streaming from iTunes from your Mac/PC.
You can only stream to one Airplay dev You can if you are streaming from iTunes from your Mac/PC.
You can only stream to one Airplay device from your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch …
- Answered by Michael G from Cary
Can I stream audio from other sites (Youtube, Netflix, Spotify...) from my Macbook Pro?
- Asked by Juan Fernando P from Coral Gables
Can I run audio through Bose Sounlink Air AND my Apple TV simultaneously?
- Asked by Robert M from Basking Ridge
You can select multiple speakers through iTunes, including the Bose SoundLink Air. When you click t You can select multiple speakers through iTunes, including the Bose SoundLink Air. When you click the multiple speakers menu in the lower right, a window pops up with speakers that you can select. The trick is to realize that the window only shows 2 outputs by default. You can either expand the window, or scroll down to see all the outputs available to you. (I almost returned this unit until I figured that little trick.) Good luck! …
- Answered by Eldon P from Simi Valley
how do you play itunes through the speakers?
- Asked by Kevin K from Elmont
I just upgraded to iOS 7 and for some reason I no longer have that box by the volume control Nick,
I just upgraded to iOS 7 and for some reason I no longer have that box by the volume control to select the bose speaker. Have you upgraded yet? …
- Answered by Lisa C from Richmond
Can I connect multiple Soundlink speakers to my iPad or iPod using bluetooth? It seems that I can only connect to one at a time.
- Asked by Mitch K from Winnipeg
No, you can only connect to one speaker at a time.
- Answered by Naveed S from Winnipeg
Using home wifi, can the Bose SoundLink Air pick up other audio sites (e.g. Spotify) from an iMac, not just the iTunes library?
- Asked by Robin H O from Bangalow
Once you have Bose sound-link linked to your home wireless network. if you are using a desktop or la Once you have Bose sound-link linked to your home wireless network. if you are using a desktop or laptop you just press option and click the volume control on the top right corner on the finder and select your sound link from the list.
If you are using spotify app on your iphone or ipad, first you play a song, then tab the album cover, then tab the volume control icon, the airplay icon will be on the right of the volume control bar. …
- Answered by Fede A from Morrow